• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild alliance issues?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone had a guild alliance bug where it says your guild is currently in war with another guild "while its not true".

When i asked the alliance to send us an invite, it worked well for them, and yet nothing on my guild window. Now, when i try to send them an alliance again i get a message saying that this guild has a alliance pending request of something like that... Any thoughts?

A friend of mine had this bug by drop/create the guild. But i aint gona do that... fssssss!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who had sent the original request? You or them? Keep in mind that only the leading guild of an alliance can send requests for an alliance. Only guilds with no alliance affiliation can be requested for an alliance, meaning: only unallied guilds can be sent a request to join an already existing alliance. By your wording, THEY had sent you an alliance request and then YOU had sent THEM one. You'll need to look up their guild under the Diplomacy list and choose that guild. Use the "show guilds awaiting action" to find them easier. Then you simply accept or cancel the request. If there is no request showing, I do believe the request expires after a certain amount of time so you kind of want both GM's to be on at the same time. Ask them to send it again. See what happens. If it still doesn't work, make sure you have answered any WAR requests from other guilds. I believe these can prevent an alliance from being accepted until the request is answered.

If you are a single guild trying to request the alliance of an already allied guild, it won't work. The alliance leader of THAT alliance will have to send YOU the invite. You will be joining their alliance. Hope this helps.