• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Store Woes lol

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So I bought a King's Theme pack to upgrade my older account. Nice!
I took heed of the notice on the patch notification RE the work around for using game codes at the in game store, oki doki.
Used the code there to upgrade the account, and now have a token that, when clicked, advises I must have the King's Collection Theme pack to use the King's Collection Theme pack.
Uhm?
I nearly entered game time code here too, but this code happened to go first. I'm not convinced either will work?
@Mesanna (if you can assist or are interested?)
Any suggestions?
I've been following the saga surrounding codes and account changes for a long, looooong time (since I myself have had trouble.) I cannot fathom what a person is meant to do these days. I reckon..I must be VERY slow, or the system still needs some tweaking.
Any advice will be appreciated!
Cheers :)

Edit: Just to clarify, I entered the code ingame, got the token, couldn't use it. I applied the code to account management and it wouldn't accept it. Some red tab came up in response to the code at account management advising it could not be used. So..I came here for advice. For some reason, despite copying and pasting the very same code, the account management center worked for me the second time. ;-) You guys are a fun bunch, cheers!

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Using the code in game is JUST for the ingame items.

You also have to use the code in Account Management to actually upgrade your account. Same goes for things like the Rustic or Gothic theme pack.

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Using the code in game is JUST for the ingame items.

You also have to use the code in Account Management to actually upgrade your account. Same goes for things like the Rustic or Gothic theme pack.
Isn't or wasn't there info regarding a work around for the account management issues (listed here..and also a message on patch startup), to, for example, pay for your account by entering your code IN the game (ingame store)? I thought was on the front page here but it seems to have scrolled. Also, on patching, the most recent message regarding a work around for account management issues: 'The issue stopping players from subbing their accounts as they would normally is now resolved! Update to the account center we do not have the issue resolved....' Verbatim. Just exactly how are folks meant to understand what on earth they are meant to do?
Now, I've bought a code to upgrade my account, I used the code at the ingame store, got a token that I cannot use. I then went to account management to enter said code but it won't take it (no surprise there). I ONLY tried this workaround (rather than going directly to account managment) because of this patch message, *and I had seen on Stratics that folks had issues.

That the heck? Urgh. I am feeling exceedingly stupid, and frustrated.
Cheers

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
And...suddenly...because the 2nd time's a charm; it decided to work. Go figure. I copied and pasted both times, same code. No idea why.
Happy that it's working now.
*baffled* Or...dare I say... *waffled* ;)
Cheers
PS. At least the pancakes were good. :p

Edited to include a very late, incredibly punny joke.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your copy and paste... had a "Space" on the end of it most likely or in the beginning of it.... Your better off writing it in not pasting.