• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Myrmidex Eggsac

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've looted some from Myrmidex Boss.
It looks like a Smoke Bomb.
Is there any bonuses / effects?
http://i67.***********/33uq1kx.png

Last edited:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've looted some from Myrmidex Boss.
It looks like a Smoke Bomb.
Is there any bonuses / effects?
http://i67.***********/33uq1kx.png

It is one of the new ingredients needed to craft the new potions.

Barrab Hemolymph Concentrate
  • +100 Hit Point Regeneration for 10 seconds
  • +10 Hit Point Increase for 5 minutes
  • Cannot be consumed if the player is poisoned or mortally wounded
  • Can be removed with the Mysticism spell “Purge Magic” and by using a Talisman of Ward Removal
  • Cannot be used while under the effects of Confidence. Confidence cannot be used while under the hit point regeneration effect.
  • Ingredients
    • Bottle
    • 20 Ginseng
    • 5 Plant Clippings
    • 5 Myrmidex Eggsacs (Available from the corpse of Myrmidex Drones & the Myrmidex Queen)

Publish 93 – Ultima Online

transcendent

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is that the only way to get Myrmidex Eggsacs? I killed a bunch of Myrmidex Drones, but they didn't drop any.

Also the spawn rate for the River Moss seems really slow

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The drop rate on the eggsacs and the moonstone crystal shards is ridiculously low. Killing the queen allegedly gives 35 or so, but there were none on my corpse when I killed her. Which I doubt I'll be doing again.

Since each potion takes 5 sacs and each power coil takes 5 crystals, expect these to be super expensive...or just rarely made.

The river moss spawn is bugged, as it doesn't behave in the way Kyronix described.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Queen's eggsacs aren't divided among the participants of the kill. One person gets them all. The best way to ensure that thou'rt the one is to solo the Queen. That's a time-consuming endeavor, but still faster for harvest than attempting to find these among the corpses of drones in the pits.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Queen's eggsacs aren't divided among the participants of the kill. One person gets them all. The best way to ensure that thou'rt the one is to solo the Queen. That's a time-consuming endeavor, but still faster for harvest than attempting to find these among the corpses of drones in the pits.
Not going to solo the queen because the eggsac drop rate is unrealistically pathetic. I'd rather see the drop rate markedly increased, or have the potions changed to only require one of the special resources each.

I mean seriously, how do you fit five tiger pelts into one little bottle? :p