• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fix Entrance to Queen

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off Love the quest...But fix the entrance... I died while queen was redlined and no one would rez so I ran out of Entrance and got Rezed... While I was outside... The Queen was Killed and I was Unable to get my body..Please Fix This

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just talked to Gm and Because of the Response Time....He appearently couldnt Do Anything. Really..Because Your Responce was After the 7 Mins or whatever it is for a body To deccay... I lose my Body... What type of Crap is that.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It has been mentioned before

Pit fit and AOE

in this thread so they are aware of the issue and hopefully will fix it soon :)

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's no reason for people to not be allowed to enter the boss encounters if they're not on the quest...

They don't have a chance to get the quest rewards unless they are, so what's the point in blocking entry to those who aren't on the quest or have completed it? Pointless.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What reason would you have for going in there if you're not on the quest?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's no reason for people to not be allowed to enter the boss encounters if they're not on the quest...

They don't have a chance to get the quest rewards unless they are, so what's the point in blocking entry to those who aren't on the quest or have completed it? Pointless.
I guess the point would be that you have to get people who have the quest to help you defeat the boss rather than bringing in a bunch of people straight from Luna bank to make the fight easier.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not, perhaps, an ideal solution but you could possibly work Sacrifice virtue or look around for a gem of salvation or two on vendors?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Undertakers Staff ? Never used one, but I think this is the type of scenario for which it was intended.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Undertaker staff doesnt work as u are on a different floor and its more then 40 tiles

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off Love the quest...But fix the entrance... I died while queen was redlined and no one would rez so I ran out of Entrance and got Rezed... While I was outside... The Queen was Killed and I was Unable to get my body..Please Fix This
This just happened to me as well. We killed the queen, but I stayed a moment to loot her corpse. Everyone else left the lair. I was killed by a Myrmidex warrior (still had enemy of one up for the queen). I ran outside. Got rezed, but then could not enter again because I had already completed the quest by killing the queen....

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Placing an anhk inside each of the boss chambers would go along way to resolving this.

Also for the queen, any remaining myrmidex should go poof when the queen dies.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess the point would be that you have to get people who have the quest to help you defeat the boss rather than bringing in a bunch of people straight from Luna bank to make the fight easier.
What does that matter? It's not like the people helping you would get anything for it... they would have to be on the quest.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What does that matter? It's not like the people helping you would get anything for it... they would have to be on the quest.
It isn't the benefit of the extra players than is the issue, it is people who haven't done the quest helping benefit someone who has... not saying it's right, though I would favor it, just about the only rationale I could come up with.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could just tone down her spawn to something ya know...reasonable...

Has anyone figured out what the crystals on the ground do yet?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The moonstone crystal fragments on the ground in the Queens Lair, if you double click them it reduces the amount of times the Myrmidex evolve into a stronger version.

Each egg sack turns into 3 larvae, if there are moonstone crystal fragments near by, they turn into drones or warriors.
Remove as many crystal fragments as possible (double click them) and the spawn isn't bad.

I find the poison & the dismount/cave-ins more annoying tbh.

EDIT: Game's too ez =D

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Placing an anhk inside each of the boss chambers would go along way to resolving this.

Also for the queen, any remaining myrmidex should go poof when the queen dies.
Another place that could use some rezing help is the pit in Eodon.