• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Birds Of Prey Question

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone seen or gotten the elusive Blackrock birdie yet? Hubby and I have done the queen 20+ times (thou feels like 1000 times). Now granted I know this isn't a lot but seriously. Just how rare is it? Is it as bad as the blaze cu? @Kyronix anyone?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Have not gotten one and have not heard about anyone getting one yet.. but they could just be keeping it quiet. I have been interested to see if they train up to 125 in each stat though...

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've done it ~5 times (with 4 characters each), I have only gotten one of the common mounts, I keep getting the damn wall map recipe and the title deeds... (how many of these could I possibly use?)

Either way, it ensures this content will be hard to get groups for in a month or two, because of the grind mostly, secondly... these items pretty much never have to replace. Recipes, deco, crystal moonstone, titles are all permanent. I guess you still need to farm for resources in these areas to get the ingredients to make said potions or other craft-ables.... so I'll just say it- How about making those Cameo's PoF-able?... (atleast add another item most people would use contribute to the sale of PoF!

Anyway, between me and 2 guildies, we've gotten 1 common and 3 uncommon within ~5 runs. this is between 7-9 characters on each run.
Someday the RNG will be on my side...

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugh yea I was afraid of that. We have gotten more stupid titles and wall maps then I want to admit lol.. We have gotten all the birds but the blackrock one..it just sucks.. I don't want to whine and complain but seriously why not make it so if you get the same reward more than 3 times you don't get it anymore? I know it would suck in regards to the birds but like you said how many recipes and deeds does a person need? Heck id be game for a turn in box or something cus I'm afraid after a few weeks the groups will disappear to do these quests with and that will be the end of it.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too wonder if they train up because a 30hp pet is useless unless I feel the urge to smack mongbats around or something.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
uber.jpg

20 times? Really....it's not RARE...it's UBER Rare.....come back after you've killed her at least 100 times would be my guess ;)

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm not a power player. I've only completed the quest 5 times, but I got three frigging map recipes! I am so pissed at myself for wasting so much of my time on this . There has to be a better way!

Last edited:

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp day 3 of nonstop slaving away and nothing yet lol but enough title scrolls to prolly pass around to everyone on the game grrr.. I really want to know the drop rate on these. I know they are uber rare but seriously what is it 1:34748785743 ? lol. @Kyronix @Mesanna

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I know they are uber rare but seriously what is it 1:34748785743 ?
With those kinda odds I think I will play the lottery instead of trying for the blackrock one.. if'n one thing with that kinda odds hit I would rather be rich in RL ;)

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I think I have a better chance of being hit by lightning irl then this.. ALL day and reward titles *cries*

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ÜBER-rare (ist Ü guys, not U) means = I did 600+ smuggler´s quests and I got NO MEMPO. As far as I know, ÜBER-rare means doing things 1000-3000 times. I remember how Kyronix said: There have to be items ingame which really almost nobody will ever acquire. And he is right. Not everyone can have the Pink Panther, there is only one...