• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Lore Zipactriotl

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
looking to see his stats

I was finally able to get there and was it mad, died twice, but most of the time I managed to outrun him. Did you know that if you are toss upstairs above him you can shoot at him there and he will pull you back down stairs to him. Beats running all the way around to get back to him
. ImageDL2Zippy.jpg ImageDL4zippy.jpg ImageDL8zippy.jpg ImageDL10zippy.jpg ImageDL12zippy.jpg

Last edited:

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking to see his stats

I was finally able to get there and was it mad, died twice, but most of the time I managed to outrun him. Did you know that if you are toss upstairs above him you can shoot at him there and he will pull you back down stairs to him. Beats running all the way around to get back to him
. View attachment 48677 View attachment 48678 View attachment 48679 View attachment 48680 View attachment 48681
That's how high his wrestling is? How the hell does he keep disarming my thrower without fail? I'm 99% sure saving throw does nothing in pvm, but I'm still 120 real skill.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Anyone determined a slayer for him?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone determined a slayer for him?
Don't think there's one, but he has the sound file of a titan, so MAYBE Repond. He goes down quickly enough to Armor Ignore spam though (thrower.)

If there is a slayer, my guess would be it's the Eodon Slayer on Halawa's Hunting Bow; that said, a regular composite bow would do more damage, since AI spamming/Velocity is bugged to override the Slayer property.