• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problem with the Store when using EC with Pincos

vasagi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just as the title says.. when I am in EC with Pincos, I don't get the pop up for the store. If I go into user settings and select "default" , the store works. Store also works for me in CC, all on same account and same char.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco probably just needs a little time to update the UI to acknowledge the store gump.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco probably just needs a little time to update the UI to acknowledge the store gump.
the shop fix is already up, but all the new craftables it's all another story: for those I'm gonna need all the item id and colors id of all the components and for the items you make... so until someone will provide that they won't be available.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the shop fix is already up, but all the new craftables it's all another story: for those I'm gonna need all the item id and colors id of all the components and for the items you make... so until someone will provide that they won't be available.
I got a few of the crafting pieces for you:

River Moss ID: 22333 Color: 1272
Lava Berry ID: 22326 Color: 1995
Perfect Banana ID: 5922 Color: 1119

One possible issue though, when gathering these things I crashed twice opening gorilla corpses...

Edit: Other people I know are reporting unusual crashes since the patch :(

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a few of the crafting pieces for you:

River Moss ID: 22333 Color: 1272
Lava Berry ID: 22326 Color: 1995
Perfect Banana ID: 5922 Color: 1119

One possible issue though, when gathering these things I crashed twice opening gorilla corpses...

Edit: Other people I know are reporting unusual crashes since the patch :(
thanks, that data will be useful :p

the crash problem can't be solved from the UI, it seems to be a client problem on showing images on the tooltip, but it seems that the wall of text properties are still working...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the crash problem can't be solved from the UI, it seems to be a client problem on showing images on the tooltip, but it seems that the wall of text properties are still working...
Er.. the default UI doesn't cause us to crash. But when I have your UI loaded, simply moving can cause the client to crash. This wasn't happening before you patched the UI.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Er.. the default UI doesn't cause us to crash. But when I have your UI loaded, simply moving can cause the client to crash. This wasn't happening before you patched the UI.
mmm the reports were all about item properties, but I can't say for sure, there is nothing new about that inside the default UI so it's for sure something inside the client... as usual the new patch brought more problems :/

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mmm the reports were all about item properties, but I can't say for sure, there is nothing new about that inside the default UI so it's for sure something inside the client... as usual the new patch brought more problems :/
Is there way I can get you an error report when the client tanks?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there way I can get you an error report when the client tanks?
when the client crash it's because there is something internal to the client broken, and it generates no log to know what's wrong...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you revert pieces of what you patched in today to see if that helps it any? Between the client patch today and your UI patch later, it was working just fine.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco Turning off the "new item properties" seems to allow the UI to function without crashing.

Something in yesterdays UI patch is behind this.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco Turning off the "new item properties" seems to allow the UI to function without crashing.

Something in yesterdays UI patch is behind this.
it wasn't the UI patch, but the client patch... nothing has changed on the item properties of the UI with the patch of yesterday...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it wasn't the UI patch, but the client patch... nothing has changed on the item properties of the UI with the patch of yesterday...
Then why did the UI work fine after the client update, but then start crashing constantly only after the UI update installed?

@Kyronix Did the code driving item properties in the EC change in pub 93?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then why did the UI work fine after the client update, but then start crashing constantly only after the UI update installed?

@Kyronix Did the code driving item properties in the EC change in pub 93?
I got reports sinche the publish was out so it might have been lucky for you :D
The problem doesn't seems to be related to the item properties itself, but it's something about having images on tooltips that cause the crash :/

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got reports sinche the publish was out so it might have been lucky for you :D
The problem doesn't seems to be related to the item properties itself, but it's something about having images on tooltips that cause the crash :/
I'd suggest a patch that disables the new item properties layout. That would at least be a band-aid fix.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd suggest a patch that disables the new item properties layout. That would at least be a band-aid fix.
no, better if it crashes so the devs will get some reports and maybe they'll fix the problem instead of bury it :p

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always had the new properties layout disabled and I have a horrible lag problem but seems only in the Pit and with the bosses.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'm having Super Lag with Pincos now and I also keep the new properties box disabled. It's so bad I had to go back to the default EC and the Mobiles bars in reg EC are horrible at refreshing. Pincos the mobiles bar always populate whenever something pops on your screen in regular, it doesn't populate for a minute or more. Very frustrating at this point.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have always had the new properties layout disabled and I have a horrible lag problem but seems only in the Pit and with the bosses.
I've been getting weird lag spikes in the pits as well... I think that's the shard though, not the UI

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had the lag on 3 shards now and not in the pits. One was at a GL Event where I normally don't lag. 2nd was on my way to do Paroxy at the palace on Atlantic and 3rd was just doing a spawn on Legends.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had the lag on 3 shards now and not in the pits. One was at a GL Event where I normally don't lag. 2nd was on my way to do Paroxy at the palace on Atlantic and 3rd was just doing a spawn on Legends.
The event on Tuesday? That was from the end mobs spamming nova blast every .25 seconds. It KILLLLLLLS the EC via the graphics memory leak.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The whole event was laggy for me. But yeah the boss mob always lags me pretty bad with the supernova.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really don't know what is causing my slowdown/lag, I haven't had a problem before anywhere but not it makes the pit and the boss almost unplayable for me. My problem is not lagspikes, it's constant lag, at those times I move one tile, sit for at least 2 seconds, move one tile again etc. If I move away from the fighting area I go back to normal so it definitely has something to do with graphics on mobs or mobs combined with terrain that's not working well together. I don't seem to have trouble in the pits until the shamans show up and start spamming death ray and I don't know what else, that may be the problem and I was too busy keeping myself alive at the boss to see what he was casting.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For what it's worth, for the first time ever, Pinco's was too laggy for me at the Catskills Scalis New Magincia net toss Wednesday night. I switched to EC and no lag. I never use the advanced properties layout.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco

More resource info for the craftables:

Moonstone Crystal Shards ID: 40118 Color: 0
Myrmidex Eggsac ID: 10248 Color: 1272
Blue Corn ID: 3199 Color: 1284

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been getting this lag / slowdown also. I'll load up the client and everything is fine to start with but after some time it's starts to really slow. Swap to default and it's fine :(

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the item property crash as well, and unbearable lag at the dragon turtle champ - but if I turn off pinco's and use default EC, the lag at the turtle vanishes. Something is wonky. I'll disable the new item properties for now.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've heard disabling new item properties might prevent a crash but won't help with the lag. I'm still using Pinco's for BODs and crafting but have to use the EC for all spawns because of the lag with Pinco's, and I never have used the new item properties.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also having problems with lag with Pincos. It starts out fine but the longer I play the lag starts. I never use the new properties so that's not the cause. I think the issue is with the mobiles bars. I've tried disabling the sort, but that didn't help. When I disable Pincos the lag goes away, but the mobile bars take forever to get refreshed/updated in regular EC so they're kind of useless and that is one of the main things I liked about Pincos was that the as soon as a mob appeared on my screen, it's bar showed up in the right dockspot. Regular EC it can take up to 45 to 60 seconds before the mobile bar shows them and that makes it useless when doing spawns or rooms at Shadowguard.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I disable Pincos the lag goes away, but the mobile bars take forever to get refreshed/updated in regular EC so they're kind of useless and that is one of the main things I liked about Pincos was that the as soon as a mob appeared on my screen, it's bar showed up in the right dockspot.
Do you know if it's possible to limit the amount of mobiles per dockspot in the standard EC? I usually use Pincos but due to the lag issues mentioned above I've had to swap back to the default.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need to forget about pinco for now... Tile Teleporters crashes, recall crash, lag, broken legacy backpacks, spell trigger, and much more...

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
FYI, Pinco's too laggy for most spawns (although I had no problems looting merchant ships tonight) but still good for sorting the loot in your house (love those colors and labels), imbuing, crafting (not the advanced menu, too slow anyway, never used it), gathering seeds

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mainly use it for setting my chars out with gear only now tbh. Rarely for loot sorting as it is broken now... Its a shame the devs havent got to a point to add anything useful since there last project with pinco :(

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's definitely your problem Mr. Pinco, I have NO lag with default EC. Please would ya fix it? I hate not having all your niceties, the games not even the same without you, puleeze!!!!