• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonstone Crystal Shards

Oller

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anybody ever seen one ?? The Myrmidex warriors do not seem to have them, at least the first few hundreds didn't....

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you have to complete some quest to get one of those?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You have to loot the warriors in the pit. They don't spawn very much...last pit battle we did we managed to find 4....I do think they need to up the spawn rate on these just a tad ;)

Oller

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looted all corpses on two complete myrmidex threat quests...none. Seems I was just unlucky....
At least they exist .-)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to loot the warriors in the pit. They don't spawn very much...last pit battle we did we managed to find 4....I do think they need to up the spawn rate on these just a tad ;)
Myrmidex warriors or Tribe warriors?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Myrmidex Warriors

They are part of the Kotl power coil recipe

• A Recipe for a Kotl Power Coil
    • Craftable via the Tinkering Skill
      • 5 Workable Glass
      • 5 Copper Wire
      • 100 Iron Ingots
      • 5 Moonstone Crystal Shards, can be found on the corpse of slain Myrmidex Warriors in the Myrmidex Pits

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Myrmidex Warriors

• 5 Workable Glass
      • 5 Copper Wire
      • 100 Iron Ingots
      • 5 Moonstone Crystal Shards, can be found on the corpse of slain Myrmidex Warriors in the Myrmidex Pits
Sorry I was confused, I thought you were talking about the Moonstone Crystal, I read it fast and didn't see Shards.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've found a grand total of one, looting at the pit battle which I have done several times.

They are also found in the Queen's chamber, but there they can't be picked up. I haven't tried "stealing" them. This is BroadSword.

Edit: I tried stealing. "You can't steal that." Definitely BroadSword.

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The drop-rate seems pretty rare on these, I've only looted 1/~50 kills on Myrmidex Warriors (in pits only), I don't check the corpses all the time though...

I'm more focused on getting through that part as fast as possible...... It's ridiculous that it needs to be done when we've pledged our allegiance the first damn time. :rant2:
I wish there was more of a variety of rewards from the end of the quest chain though. the mount looks great, but it dies pretty much as fast as a horse.... I was expecting it to be atleast slightly durable like a swamp dragon or something....

Most of these rewards only appeal to bank-sitters, that's not bad, but it means this content won't be very active within 1-3 months, due to the rewards & the time it takes to go through the whole process of getting them.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Congratulations on completing the Myrmidex side. At least someone has finished that side of the quest. How many folks did you have for Zippy?

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
that is not the moonstone crystal they are talking about chargar, they are talking about the ingredient one that drops on corpses. Silent there were five that killed the boss.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Myrmidex Warriors

• 5 Workable Glass
      • 5 Copper Wire
      • 100 Iron Ingots

I don't know about the 5 shards being found on the corpses, seems the drop rate on them is less than that.
I have completed quite a few of these wars now and have tried to loot the Myrmidex Warriors as much as possible and have only come across 2 shards.

Crystal Shard.jpg

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
do they stack? lol pretty sad that ec and picos has loot script and all cc players that don't cheat get screwed

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The map looks just like the tattered wall map, the Kotl power coil uses up 5 shards and its deco? The raw moonstone just sits there. The potions have some timer? :(

The moonstone crystal is very useful so ty for that.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do they stack? lol pretty sad that ec and picos has loot script and all cc players that don't cheat get screwed
You can get awesome loot scripts for the classic client. It will auto loot any items you set without even having to open the corpse! Now please tell me about the Pinco / EC loot script you mention above...

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't use ec but people I know have told me about it. it was also posted before on other posts. some don't want others to know because someone like me may post that's its not fair to honest cc players.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well give it a try and you will see it's nothing like a "loot script". If you really want to do things like auto loot certain items without having to even open the corpse (loot script) you need to run the classic client with some 3rd party applications. I wish they would also work in the EC to be honest. Would make looting far easier.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't use ec but people I know have told me about it. it was also posted before on other posts. some don't want others to know because someone like me may post that's its not fair to honest cc players.
There is no loot cheat program in EC or Pinco. It is easier to loot in EC because all you have to do is right click on an item to send it to your backpack but that's as far as it goes. You cannot preselect the item you want automatically. You might wanna ask details from your "friends" and if they say something other than the above they're yankin' yer chain.