• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something really strange is going on here...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was actually coming in here to UHALL to post my own 'strange happening' as well, so ill just post it here so we can keep them all together.

did a Giant Ape last night, 2 of them back to back.
2nd one the ape was running around on the ground grey chucking barrels at us.
ive probably done 100 Giant Apes and that was the first time ive ever seen him beaning people with the barrels while running around grey.

im assuming we hit a glitch.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...or there is an invasion going on and it will be a surprise...

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you Americans should know about that.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!

hahahahahhahaha, i kid i kid!
Given that Canada is still under the wing of Great Britain I'm not sure you get to talk.

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i was actually coming in here to UHALL to post my own 'strange happening' as well, so ill just post it here so we can keep them all together.

did a Giant Ape last night, 2 of them back to back.
2nd one the ape was running around on the ground grey chucking barrels at us.
ive probably done 100 Giant Apes and that was the first time ive ever seen him beaning people with the barrels while running around grey.

im assuming we hit a glitch.
You sure you weren't playing Donkey Kong by mistake? :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You sure you weren't playing Donkey Kong by mistake? :)
i know right!
that was the exact thing i said in TS to my guildmates when the Great Ape started side-arming barrels at us from 2 tiles away!

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There are two possibilities why the Myrmidex mound suddenly appeared.
Either doom and Eodon share the same server and thus those mounds all of a sudden pop up in doom also, or it has to do with me using a tiger and beetle combo. Either way I am really wondering if this is a bug or a feature...

It happened twice while we were doing the dark father...

Morbeous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Talking of strange things I did today witness a grizzly bear morphing into an ettin and back again outside my home

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talking of strange things I did today witness a grizzly bear morphing into an ettin and back again outside my home
You know I was not going to say anything about one of my griz bear encounters a few days ago...... The bear did not morph into a ettin but it was making ettin sounds and no I don't have a ettin statue turned on that the bear was triggering. Just said to my self "Nice new Feature" tamed the bear for the gain and killed it like any other bear. It even made the ettin death sound.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
their high tech code ran out of 256 id numbers and started duplicating the ids - time to upgrade their variable memory length from 256 to 512