• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changes

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that some devs were responding to my pvp threads I was posting and they even made mention of most of my specific threads in the news letter.

Then, I read the changes to publish 93 and nothing related is in there. So my question is... are they just acknowledging they have seen proposed changes or are they actually planning on doing anything about it? If so, what items are they looking at?

@Mesanna @Kyronix

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I noticed that some devs were responding to my pvp threads I was posting and they even made mention of most of my specific threads in the news letter.

Then, I read the changes to publish 93 and nothing related is in there. So my question is... are they just acknowledging they have seen proposed changes or are they actually planning on doing anything about it? If so, what items are they looking at?

@Mesanna @Kyronix
beginning to address them is a good starting point.

But you must think that most of the publish was probably already complete when they sent out the newsletter.

I'd venture to guess you may see some of these being addressed later in the year with the next publish.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
There is a meet & greet on Napa coming up on the 30th. Clearly, the various posts you made over the last few months were acknowledged and viewed by them. I would suggest asking about the status of your requests at the M&G, and send them an email before hand letting them know you intend to ask. Hopefully they would have a more fruitful answer than "we're working on it".

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a meet & greet on Napa coming up on the 30th. Clearly, the various posts you made over the last few months were acknowledged and viewed by them. I would suggest asking about the status of your requests at the M&G, and send them an email before hand letting them know you intend to ask. Hopefully they would have a more fruitful answer than "we're working on it".
Scheduled for memorial day? Perfect. A lot of people usually don't have stuff going on that day anyways.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Scheduled for memorial day? Perfect. A lot of people usually don't have stuff going on that day anyways.
It is Napa Valley 30-May-16 9pm, I am guessing that is 9pm EST and I do not know anything that is going on that late at night on Monday even on the west coast. Most people are already home so they can get rested up for work the next day.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is Napa Valley 30-May-16 9pm, I am guessing that is 9pm EST and I do not know anything that is going on that late at night on Monday even on the west coast. Most people are already home so they can get rested up for work the next day.
Yup, 9 Eastern.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

@Mesanna @Kyronix
From the newsletter:

"5. What's with the Wall of Stone? Pet Spellcasting? Thunderstorm? Lower Mana Cost Bugged Chars? Mortal Strike? Etc?

We've seen a lot of discussion and received a lot of feedback about a host of issues, particularly those related to PvP. We encourage the community to continue these discussions as well as provide us feedback so we can try to address them in a future publish. As always, please feel free to provide feedback."

I would say they are not looking to "fix" it yet, merely saying they are seeing the conversations and for PvP folks to continue the conversations on what is wrong and their ideas to "fix" them. So, if it were me I would not be expecting a fix in the immediate future but would do my best to keep the conversation going in positive directions.

Ummm... except for the families who have a loved one who has paid the ultimate price for the freedom we all enjoy in the US.. and except for the people who actually attend Memorial Day events surrounding paying our respects to those who have paid that price...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
From the newsletter:

"5. What's with the Wall of Stone? Pet Spellcasting? Thunderstorm? Lower Mana Cost Bugged Chars? Mortal Strike? Etc?

We've seen a lot of discussion and received a lot of feedback about a host of issues, particularly those related to PvP. We encourage the community to continue these discussions as well as provide us feedback so we can try to address them in a future publish. As always, please feel free to provide feedback."

I would say they are not looking to "fix" it yet, merely saying they are seeing the conversations and for PvP folks to continue the conversations on what is wrong and their ideas to "fix" them. So, if it were me I would not be expecting a fix in the immediate future but would do my best to keep the conversation going in positive directions.

Ummm... except for the families who have a loved one who has paid the ultimate price for the freedom we all enjoy in the US.. and except for the people who actually attend Memorial Day events surrounding paying our respects to those who have paid that price...
Just taking a stab in the dark here, but I'm pretty sure Paiths response was sarcasm.