• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last "PVP" Event and Thunderstorm

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just was wondering if an a dev could delete all the leftover spawn in Hythloth. Hard to believe, but people still visit fel and that dungeon and it takes an additional 5 minutes to run the spawn Hythloth because we have to run through and get stuck on all the annoying trap cords. Also, killing them is really annoying since they have like 100k hit points. Would be awesome to clean up messes.

Also, I made a post about Thunderstorm saying that is OP and broken it goes through walls and floors. So me and my guild have made 3 spellweavers. We run around in fel and look for players afk in their house and we kill them by casting thunderstorm outside their house quite easily. That means that spell is obviously broken. Will keep doing so until fixed.

Thanks, :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
So you've found an exploit, and you're basically saying you and your guild plan to keep using it until the devs force you not to. Sounds like a great idea to me. :p

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, I was getting attacked with it first through walls so I'm gonna make it a problem so they are forced to fix it because everyone said it was not a problem in my past thread and did not know what they were talking about.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I was getting attacked with it first through walls so I'm gonna make it a problem so they are forced to fix it because everyone said it was not a problem in my past thread and did not know what they were talking about.
Everyone is an overstatement. As a matter of fact I have made a thread about it myself before you and others have agreed that it needs to be fixed.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Everyone is an overstatement. As a matter of fact I have made a thread about it myself before you and others have agreed that it needs to be fixed.
Just came back and don't pay a lot of attention to the threads Paith. :) but I was attacked by a lot of trammies who said I was wrong in my own thread claiming it only hits 7 dmg and isn't OP

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Also, fix bolas and make them hit 100% of the time. Stupid that they can miss and break.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just came back and don't pay a lot of attention to the threads Paith. :) but I was attacked by a lot of trammies who said I was wrong in my own thread claiming it only hits 7 dmg and isn't OP
Hey, just letting you know there are a lot of pvpers I know that think it is ridiculous.