• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entering Britania

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Logged out to switch chars and now I'm stuck on this screen. Anyone else?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I can get on Atlantic but it does hang on that screen for quite a while before loading the game. Aggravating at times.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've got it better - I saw your thread and thought "Oh, I should log in and see how bad it is" and I'm sitting at 0% on the patcher (I'm up to date... I think. Just sitting there getting patch info)

Edit: Oh come on. I submit the post and get proven wrong. 507MB patch just started downloading.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, it's Sonoma I was trying to log in to. :(

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not sure if this has anything to do with it? :)

Second Origin, Izumo and Baja Release – 5/25/2016

[hr][/hr]
Changes since last update:
  • Fixed issue where part of the Zipactriotl encounter would not get built out properly.
  • The Barrab Hemolymph potion cannot be used while under the effects of Confidence. Confidence cannot be used while under the hit point regeneration effect of the Barrab Hemolymph potion.
  • Players on the “Salty Sea” quest can always fish up the special messages in a bottle regardless of fishing skill.
  • Increased the spawn of Deep Sea Serpents and Krakens in the South Britannian sea.
  • Reduced the number of items required to complete the “Hidden Treasures” quest.
  • Fixed issue where sometimes players would be unable to mark quest items for the “Zealotry of Zipactriotl” quest. Quit and reacquire the quest to fix this issue.
  • Updated links in the Virtue gump and help menu.
  • The Alacrity Book title page now displays correctly.

THANK you Kyronix...just tried doing the south brit sea quest on my own cus I missed a few screenies for my write-up and spend 30 minutes sailing around only finding 1 water elemental, 1 sea serpent and 1 deep sea serpent...this change will help a lot! :heart:

good changes!!!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It currently just seems to be an issue for those logging into Sonoma. :(

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It currently just seems to be an issue for those logging into Sonoma. :(
Yep that appears to be an issue, I am unable to log into Sonoma as well...stuck at Entering Britannia...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sonoma is back.... with a slight revert. =/