• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrestling skill does not contribute to the Special Moves LMC Bonus

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrestling, is considered a Weapon skill when you use it hand in hand with Chivalry (holy fist damage)

It is melee combat and although there are no inanimate weapons, fists are weapons, they have specials. Why does the skill not contribute to the LMC bonus for special moves? Especially as we have Wrestling masteries.

Is this working as intended? @Mesanna

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrestling, is considered a Weapon skill when you use it hand in hand with Chivalry (holy fist damage)

It is melee combat and although there are no inanimate weapons, fists are weapons, they have specials. Why does the skill not contribute to the LMC bonus for special moves? Especially as we have Wrestling masteries.

Is this working as intended? @Mesanna
Apparently I was trolling you when I made fun of myself for the working as intended comment. So sorry mister pwny.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently I was trolling you when I made fun of myself for the working as intended comment. So sorry mister pwny.
Don't apologise, i wasn't offended and I didn't report you, i've noticed that the admin require no intervention for a bit of banter policing. I've had a couple of slaps on the wrist from them. I thought your comment was funny.