• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking footwear on and off

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a way to take footwear on and off using an in-game macro or UOassist macro for doing Navrey?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is there a way to take footwear on and off using an in-game macro or UOassist macro for doing Navrey?
There is a suit/armor switching macro button under the Actions menu for the EC client. You can add as few or as many pieces to customize the macro as you'd like and it works instantaneously.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if ur human/elf just use gargoyle stone wear and when u equip it and it automatically comes off cause u cant wear them but it still gets u unstuck from navrey web.. i just drag them over paperdoll.. checked uoassist and appears it does not have just a unequip footware but has remove hat and remove earring/ring macro.. maybe something we could them to add to uoassist. not sure if you could make a record macro that would do it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: S_S

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if ur human/elf just use gargoyle stone wear and when u equip it and it automatically comes off cause u cant wear them but it still gets u unstuck from navrey web.. i just drag them over paperdoll.. checked uoassist and appears it does not have just a unequip footware but has remove hat and remove earring/ring macro.. maybe something we could them to add to uoassist. not sure if you could make a record macro that would do it or not.
This is currently what I'm doing. I was just hoping to make a macro for it. I've tried several ways with UOassist and in game macros but nothing seemed to work.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is currently what I'm doing. I was just hoping to make a macro for it. I've tried several ways with UOassist and in game macros but nothing seemed to work.
if you use the EC there are different macros for equipping different sets of gear, so you can set one macro with your normal gear, one with the only difference being the stone shoes. then you hit the button for the stone shows, then hit the button for your normal gear. and carry on.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I
Use Alternate 3 dress/undress if you can. Equip your paperdoll with only the footwear and save that setting as Alt 3 dress. Make sure the macro keys for Alt3 dress/undress are set and test them out to make sure they work.

Then - if I'm right - no matter what you are wearing as long as THAT specific footwear is on your Alt 3 undress should remove it.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I love how everyones response is to jam the enhanced client down people throats when they don't realize no one wants to use that terrible ugly thing.
How do you figure? One says "with the EC client ..." and another says "If you are using ..." the other responses were all geared to CC/UOA. *I* certainly saw no one "jamming" anything down throats.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For future reference, I only use CC as EC does not appeal to me in any way, shape, or form. Thank you for the replies and yes I was able to set a macro in uoa. :)