• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Morning

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Even though this will probably be moved over to the "Off Topic" forum, I still wish all mothers out there the same thing on this day :heart::) :heart:

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the moving of the "Fathers Day" thread wasnt enough to stop the attention seekers amongst us trying again. You knew it would be moved but decided to purposely post it in the wrong forum anyway. Pathetic.

OT is thataway ......>

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yepp.. Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there... but that does not include the F'er type... Just sayin' ;)

So the moving of the "Fathers Day" thread wasnt enough to stop the attention seekers amongst us trying again. You knew it would be moved but decided to purposely post it in the wrong forum anyway. Pathetic.

OT is thataway ......>
I dunno why but I envision @The Craftsman as being the crotchety old man who hollers at folks the "Get off my lawn" as they walk by on the sidewalk then goof and accidentally put half a foot on the grass... :D

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today is also World Red Cross Day
Tomorrow is Europe Day
Tuesday is International Migratory Bird Day
Thursday is International Nurses Day

Tell you what ... shall we have a "Happy<insert day here> day" post for each of those on Uhall too? Even though they have nothing at all to do with UO and the OT topic would be more than adequate?

Its nothing more than attention seeking. There is zero reason to post this crap on UHall.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least it gives all the " non-attention seekers" an outlet to vent their spleens with multiple angry posts......
Oh Im not angry. I rarely get angry. Just amused at peoples sense of self importance and I just feel the need to point that out to them.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
...,peoples sense of self importance and ... feel the need to point that out to them.
Yeah, it always sucks when people like *that* get going. I suspect pointing it out to *them* won't do much good though...
Probably go right over that persons head....

Last edited:

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it always sucks when people like that get going. I suspect pointing it out to them won't do much good though...
No, youre probably right. Which is why ive simply reported the thread instead. It simply shouldnt be in UHall and no one can credibly argue against that.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow... talk about insecurities and selfishness...

As a Mother thank you to all the kind posters...

The rest of you who do have Mothers ought to be ashamed. I wish I still had mine... I miss her so much.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The rest of you who do have Mothers ought to be ashamed. I wish I still had mine... I miss her so much.
I have no problem whatsoever with a Happy Mothers Day message. UHall isnt the place for it by this forums own rules. OT is where it belongs.

And Im sure that with the recent talk from Stratics and their Mods about even handed and fair moderation, not showing favouritism and having a set of standards that they will adhere to then this thread will be moved to where it belongs pretty soon. No way would they leave it here to in any way bring those standards once more into question.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah? being a Mother is not half as important as being a UO player to you? I feel sorry for you Craftsman.

and yes I know, you will reply to this and twist and turn this post the same as you've done every other nice post here that brings at least a bright light to UHall today.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh yeah? being a Mother is not half as important as being a UO player to you? I feel sorry for you Craftsman.

and yes I know, you will reply to this and twist and turn this post the same as you've done every other nice post here that brings at least a bright light to UHall today.
Some UO Players are mothers Playing UO even though I'm not a mother I do play UO lol. What I like the most in UO is decorating my places. Lets hear what other mothers, and non mothers like to do in UO.

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Why so unhappy? Little more than a month ago you were wishing folks a Happy Easter. 'Anyhoo ... Happy Easter to the god botherers....'
Happy Mom's Day, everybody! :thumbsup:
Cheers

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That's why he is on my ignore-list. I don't even know what you are talking about! ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and please don't move this thread to Off-topic because there is a developing discussion on the atmosphere and the niveau of this forum going on here.

And by the way: Happy Mothers Day to Mesanna, the dark mother of UO ;)

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Im sure that with the recent talk from Stratics and their Mods about even handed and fair moderation, not showing favouritism and having a set of standards that they will adhere to then this thread will be moved to where it belongs pretty soon. No way would they leave it here to in any way bring those standards once more into question.
Ah. Well maybe I was mistaken

It seems not one jot or tittle has changed (as a fictional man once said). Same old same old.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Ah. Well maybe I was mistaken

It seems not one jot or tittle has changed (as a fictional man once said). Same old same old.
Careful you don't want to come down with trolliosis and get carted off to Paws! A terrible affliction!
But to stay On Topic, Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG!!!
I thought I was doing a good thing here in wishing the Moms here a Happy Mothers day and get called down on it? I have been reading these boards for yrs and rarely post so being an attention getter? on what planet would that be on? Im SORRY to those who have nothing better to do but attack ppl for posting this is the wrong place. I will refrain from posting as little as possible in the future.
I am so glad I didnt read this yesterday as Id hate MY mothers day to be filled with the tears im now ecperiencing.
Sincerely, Snowdrop

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I vote we elect Craftsman to be a UHall Moderator.
He's seems to have a knack for it and there is nothing like being a Moderator for a couple years to put things into a broader perspective.
*snorts*

Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms and all of you that have moms.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was having a day off with my Mom. She probably appreciated that more than a post in UHall and some thin skinned drama. No tears were dropped :D

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
OMG!!!
I thought I was doing a good thing here in wishing the Moms here a Happy Mothers day and get called down on it? I have been reading these boards for yrs and rarely post so being an attention getter? on what planet would that be on? Im SORRY to those who have nothing better to do but attack ppl for posting this is the wrong place. I will refrain from posting as little as possible in the future.
I am so glad I didnt read this yesterday as Id hate MY mothers day to be filled with the tears im now ecperiencing.
Sincerely, Snowdrop
Don't worry about it. It is a nice sentiment and it's nice to see some positive people once in a while. As for what forum it belongs in, who cares what the self appointed uhall police whine about? If it belongs elsewhere, the admins will move it when they deem it appropriate. And as to the "attention seeking" nonsense, well that's just projection. Happy (day after) Mothers Day!

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG!!!
Sincerely, Snowdrop
Haters gonna hate. No need to shed a tear for the pancake waffler.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG!!!
Sincerely, Snowdrop
Oh come on. If a comment on an online forum offends you so easily then maybe you shouldnt be posting at all. Theres sensitive and theres over sensitive. Im not 100% sure you arent being sarcastic here but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and my intention was never to cause tears and for that I apologise. I really hope you continue posting

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote we elect Craftsman to be a UHall Moderator.
He's seems to have a knack for it and there is nothing like being a Moderator for a couple years to put things into a broader perspective.
*snorts*

Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms and all of you that have moms.
Thanks. I second that.

When do I start? Do I get a badge or a uniform or a stick?

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies! It seems I did get a little to sensitive here but my feelings were real! I dont post often and to be called out was unnerving. I dont know why you didnt just skim over it and let it go? however I do appreciate the apology.
(psst) I wouldnt let this stop me from posting, I believe in talking things thru and moving on.................:)

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me? Let it go? Not my strongest point ;)

Anyway hope you're ok and I'm glad to hear you'll still be around.

Crafty