• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keeping the key in UOAssist

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have been experimenting with running more than one CC at a time. It's nice to have a character who can rez you when things go wrong in Trav or Mel etc. Both accounts have UoAssist on them but every time I have to copy/paste the key for that account into the box. Is there anyway to avoid having to do that? I have looked for a way to lock it in but can't seem to find it...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Never ran more than one client until now so it has never even crossed my mind. But once I saw where Mesanna said it was not illegal *shrugs* figured if ya can't beat 'em... join 'em.... as long as it's not against TOS that it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Never ran more than one client until now so it has never even crossed my mind. But once I saw where Mesanna said it was not illegal *shrugs* figured if ya can't beat 'em... join 'em.... as long as it's not against TOS that it.
Mostly I use 2 clients to trade gold, transfer a house, and menial stuff like that... On occasion when none of my friends are on I use two just like 100's of people to go T-Hunting or something but I would much rather take a friend.