• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Buy 25 skill extra

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Ring or brace

Fcr 3 ep sdi 25 skill
anatomy healing wrestling Perry

Paying the most as always lol very fair

Anthing else would be a bonus way cool

Thx yall !!!

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461070705.818162.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461070774.130814.jpg

Lovely combo with alchy tally ( 5 magery)

30 sdi 75 skill inc ( with tally 80)

InfernO will come to get you

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
View attachment 46694 View attachment 46695

Lovely combo with alchy tally ( 5 magery)

30 sdi 75 skill inc ( with tally 80)

InfernO will come to get you
Very nice wish it net the min required mods. This is a very deep temp and requires all those mods. I have yet to see anything like it but it's top secret so basicly any other variations will not achieve the underground complex pvp grandmaster macanics lol

Thank you for posting !

Daon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yes I'm at work. Sorry I won like 3 auctions I guess I replied to 2 last night. I thought u were one of the 2. After work today I will follow up and pick up. Thank you.
OK. what time can you trade? I think we have different standard time. It's midnight here. So tell me the time when you can trade.