• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Very Good Amulet for GargTamerThrowerMage Event Char

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok everyone... before I retire from selling for a few weeks, I wanted to just post this to see the offers... I don't have time to play at the moment really... but my own Garg. thrower/tamer/mage suit is complete... and this baby could fit right in I know. I just have not re-worked the lower reagent cost and all that still. My current one has 8 mana, 8 stamina, 2 Mr, 5 HPI...

I 95% plan to put this into my own suit and get my char some new artifacts myself to match it.... but I just wanted to see if there were any offers on this that would make me part with it by chance. Peace guys and let me know if anyone is really interested in this. You can post offers though and if any offer interests me I will let you guys know; you can send an ICQ offer but please just let me response if interested guys, peace all and Good Luck and Good Hunting.

-------I'll explain why this is valuable, and someone correct me if I am wrong plz, as it's been months since I worked on my gargoyle's suit.... The legs and tunic can be bought as human/elf wearables... and altered into gargoyle form as a gargish tunic and leggings. However... a few of the other armor parts are not alterable... making this exceedingly rare. Let me know if I'm wrong, peace all and Gl and Gh in your own.-------

Gargoyle Tamer, Mage, Thrower Amulet (Very Great).jpg

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is that all this one is worth? I wouldn't sell it for less than like 500m personally b/c it fits my character so well.... I remember hunting for one of these from Goodman's armory when I was building mine and nothing.... Also... you missed a great ring from me bro... I was hoping you would have bid. Sorry for that bro.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Is that all this one is worth? I wouldn't sell it for less than like 500m personally b/c it fits my character so well.... I remember hunting for one of these from Goodman's armory when I was building mine and nothing.... Also... you missed a great ring from me bro... I was hoping you would have bid. Sorry for that bro.
500M? Huge upset. This would sell for 20m max.

#1 - Garg piece
#2 No out of the ordinary non craftable stat increase
#3 8 stam
#4 no mr
#5 nothing crazy

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
500M? Huge upset. This would sell for 20m max.

#1 - Garg piece
#2 No out of the ordinary non craftable stat increase
#3 8 stam
#4 no mr
#5 nothing crazy
Zero Upset, just checking offers. But... in the post of this pieces' defense....
1) Most tamers are gargoyles now...
2) You cannot buy a human form and alter it.
3) 8/8/8lmc/20lrc/5dex and 1 focus, even though I use protection on my character. Plus a full slat of resists and 1 SR to boot.

I realize that these are not worth all too much now, thanks for showing me guys and peace. (Personally, I would pay 80-120m right now for this certain piece if one of you sold it, for future reference though... the amulet's are hard to find for pvm.)

Last edited:

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I don't care to do business with your bad items lol, you asked for a price check and you got one. You said this piece was worth 500m, you're clearly brain dead.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't care to do business with your bad items lol, you asked for a price check and you got one. You said this piece was worth 500m, you're clearly brain dead.
(Editing and deleting these.....) GenChatTroll is mad b/c I sold a ring to someone else for cheaper than he offered.... b/c the night before at 11:40 he low balled me and shot me a 150m tonight only offer trying to snag it.... I may have overreacted... (actually was very kind at the time...) but still man; you knew the ring was worth 1p. Anyway, my bad for being an a**... I should have let you bid and sold to ya, peace bro and take care.)

Last edited:

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
you cant pvp and you're a useless trammy who doesn't know prices. i saw a moron trammy with a good item and offered him a price, is what i did. i never begged you to take my gold lol.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1) I'm not a moron bro... you clearly are insane.

2)Yea you did beg practically... you two waited around to see if you're bid was even going to count.... because me and the other guy already talked and he knew I wouldn't sell to you even.... You should have known that as well if you had a bit of sense man. Trammies are honorable. Bring a little w/ ya next time to bid.

3)This is NOT a price check thread... I know what I would sell this for and would not, I am just entertaining offers to see if someone wants it more than me. Like I said, this is worth more to me than that ring b/c these amulets were exceedingly hard for me to find thus far. Being as I had that 1.2 platinum ring you were drooling over... and had the nerve to sell it, you should have a little sense to know that I'm not obviously not an idiot. My Ultima play is twice what yours is... I promise. Go troll and rip off some people.... this is my thread and plz post offers everyone. Have a nice day.... sorry... again my 2nd post ever was hi-jacked by GenChatTroll101.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
6m - i doubt you will get a better offer.. But i guess time shall tell. Why do you think its worth 500m?
It's just a good piece I thought. If it isn't worth more than 10-20m I would not even consider selling all. I have never saw many amulets for sale only is why. Earrings for that matter too, they are just rare to drop or at least have a low probability... but they may be more abundant now. Goodman told me these were very rare because everyone buys the human studded tunics and leggings to alter into gargoyle pieces, but that these you could not. He wanted 85m for those 14 property ones he had... but it didn't match my suit so I just "imbued" my own. You have to if you can't find one. At the present moment too... there are none even for sale on vendor search except some crappy 10m ones... and those have as many properties, but not useful ones like 5 dex and 8 stamina. I'm not sad all no worries.... won't sell for 6m as well, but thanks for the offer for certain friend. I would like to learn the value of these for in the future as well, so keep those offers coming if you were interested, but just so everyone knows... you don't have to post like 10 or 40 or 60 because I wouldn't sell for anything less than 100 really, because I am going to use them if that's all they are worth. It's a huge upgrade for my throwers suit and he needs the stamina and extra properties being a Tamer/Thrower/Mage.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for letting me know the value guys... I will keep it and re-think my own chars suit with it instead of the imbued one. I would delete this post... but I don't think I can. Anyway, peace all and thank you for letting me know about the price again...

Last edited: