• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problenm in CC with OPTIONS on Char

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It started out in a strange way first i could not mouse and see anything. I know at one time their was info telling us about each one and what better. I finally got where I could mouse where i could see what objects were. The next day I logged on and in our black area of screen I had an icon button like the one on options. I checked to see if it was a shortcut it was not. I click changes the icon pic soon comes up no data. I can find no way to delete it. I cannot find any info on options for 2d. I am afraid to click something on that I do not know what it does.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I may have done or where to find the info on 2d options?
I have sent help requests but no response yet.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It started out in a strange way first i could not mouse and see anything. I know at one time their was info telling us about each one and what better. I finally got where I could mouse where i could see what objects were. The next day I logged on and in our black area of screen I had an icon button like the one on options. I checked to see if it was a shortcut it was not. I click changes the icon pic soon comes up no data. I can find no way to delete it. I cannot find any info on options for 2d. I am afraid to click something on that I do not know what it does.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I may have done or where to find the info on 2D options?
I have sent help requests but no response yet.
if the below pic is what you are talking about, just double click it to change it until you get it to display the properties in the way you want it. as far as info on the 2D options you just have to play around with them and maybe ask questions of an Adviser on your shard.

Note: the eye icon puts the info at the location of the Eye. the mouse Icon puts it at the cursor (hand) the No data box displays it in the box once you highlight an object. the arrow circular icon puts the info kinda at the lower left of the object, but you have to actually click the object to get it to show.

upload_2016-4-17_9-28-48.png