• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Squirrels Can Be Authors Too!

Squeaks McFluff

Visitor
Professional
Alumni
No worries Brothers I have spoken to Bear and Rat they are tired of being killed by humans and will help us, though this is not without costs. Beaver has also agreed to help... Rat will lure human to a spot where beaver has weakened the tree and bear will wait for Rat to pass and push tree on human... crushing human.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No worries Brothers I have spoken to Bear and Rat they are tired of being killed by humans and will help us, though this is not without costs. Beaver has also agreed to help... Rat will lure human to a spot where beaver has weakened the tree and bear will wait for Rat to pass and push tree on human... crushing human.
..... See what you started...

WP_20160415_20_20_58_Pro.jpg

He scampered off after reading Stratics for a bit.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, that can be arranged, I am sure... And I always hoped to become slave to a domina-squirrel... Err... What was the topic of this thread?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You have been sent an invitation to the Stratics guild version of it :)

We would be happy to add you to the in game version as well if you want.
I have to find out what the rules are first.
I may be a touch rabid.

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
I'd just like to put out there for the record, that I, Sir Nutsalot am actually @Captn Norrington and created this account just to lighten the mood in Uhall a bit from all the depressing stuff.

Now that I'm no longer a moderator, I have no reason to keep the identities separate any longer. I might keep posting as a squirrel, might not, not sure yet. Happy to keep the in game squirrel stuff going though. I was surprised that people were so interested in it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd just like to put out there for the record, that I, Sir Nutsalot am actually @Captn Norrington and created this account just to lighten the mood in Uhall a bit from all the depressing stuff.

Now that I'm no longer a moderator, I have no reason to keep the identities separate any longer. I might keep posting as a squirrel, might not, not sure yet. Happy to keep the in game squirrel stuff going though. I was surprised that people were so interested in it.
I confirm this.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron

Huh, wouldn't have guessed that was you. The squirrel thing was perfect. It lightened the mood as you intended, and it was hilarious. I hope you keep it going.