• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Ghost Town...

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I haven't see many people on Sonoma lately. Where'd everyone go? It's not summertime yet :sad2:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah it seems to have been real quiet lately.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i'm still here but all i've been doing recently is organizing houses. trying to get ready for the next rares fest because Fall will be here before i know it. rumor has it that rares fest may be hosted on sonoma. i sure hope so. :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
winter time they all in the house, come spring and summer they all going out.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
i was excited when i heard there was some talk about holding rares fest on sonoma. but the individual who was championing the idea hasn't been around for 2 months so now i'm not so optimistic.
Ya I have not heard from one person myself for a while, last I heard from them was in Feb, (ICQ), maybe yours and mine are one and the same. I hope all is well.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm around but i'm either holed up in one of my many houses or running around T2A gathering supplies.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
here's the latest. i'm giving it 50/ 50 odds atm.

Elenni was the one putting together Sonoma; I'd guess that's been on hold with her busy in RL. I'd also heard that GL wasn't going to happen after all. At the moment, the only fest I think is actively being planned is blend's Sakura fest in Jan (or so) of 2017.

As for a trader's auction, I've been happy to run them at future non-Atlantic fests. If I ran one on Atlantic, though, I'd be afraid of it getting way too big, like the Hidden Valley Auctions, esp with as much stuff as I'm quietly hearing people are planning to unload in the near future. I'd think an Atlantic fest would be maybe better served by maybe a couple of live auctions instead. Plus, the baby is a big time drain at the moment - May/June and he'll be just starting to crawl. :)

I just hope any Atlantic fest would be a true 'festival'... the 2015 jubilee was a bit too much "sell stuff" and too little "build community" for my tastes.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Angel, it'd be up to you guys, with Elenni and co, to run it, so you tell me... depends how hard your collective thumbs are on the scales as to whether it happens... ;)

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been very quiet on sonoma.. only time i see peeps is when there is em event. been finding myself playing on atlantic more and more...