• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MyUO, very hard to find active guilds

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I would love a filter, that filter out guilds, with noone active the last 90 days.
I also miss old list with 10 most active guilds on a shard.

For new players, it would be great only to see active guilds, when they try to find a guild to join.
Lets say I search for guilds starting with knight on Siege Perilous. That give me a list of guilds and how many members but it do not show how many of this members, that is active unless I open each guild.
MyUO – Ultima Online
If we could sort them so the ones with most active members did show first, it would be a great help.

I would also like to know how many active VvV in guild. This few changes would make it much easier to find a guild for new players and would make the shards look more alive.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because there are only like 5 guilds active anymore.
Oh and we don't get new players, they cannot get past the account management fiasco.
We only get old players pretending to be new for the free handouts they can get.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That's because there are only like 5 guilds active anymore.
Oh and we don't get new players, they cannot get past the account management fiasco.
We only get old players pretending to be new for the free handouts they can get.
I believe you are wrong.
I know we are more than 5 guilds on Siege, a lot more.
Yes the account management system do not help us :(
We get a lot new and returning players on Siege, who don't want a lot free handouts, some of them are very proud of working the way up and some refuse to accept handouts or even join a guild before they feel they can add something to the community.

I miss old MyUO, it was useful in many ways, the new MyUO is not very useful yet, it need to be improved.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh yes sorry, I didn't see you play on Siege.
You lot just break the mould. :D
Strange breed indeed those over on Siege. It's like they actually enjoy being persecuted and dis-advantaged. ;)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh yes sorry, I didn't see you play on Siege.
You lot just break the mould. :D
Strange breed indeed those over on Siege. It's like they actually enjoy being persecuted and dis-advantaged. ;)
Hey, I resemble that remark . . .

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a character switch guilds 2 weeks ago and it never updated. Myuo is either broken or not set to update very often.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It is very slow to update, that's sad too.
I joined 2 chars to my guild yesterday, they still not show

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
New players? It would surprise me greatly to find that there are actually any new players that do not have a relative or friend already playing. This game gets ZERO advertising. Having said that, the dev team did resurrect MyUO and that is a good thing and hopefully the devs will have time to improve it (is sad that EA keeps the development team so small.)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It do happen we get really new players on Siege, but most times, it's players who had not played sinse early UO
Anyway, I don't know with normal shards but on Siege we do need a working MyUO, where we can see the status of the shard and being able to see the most active guilds would be great. I have no need to see guilds, who had been inactive for years.