• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

They did it! I got a Newsletter!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeeehaaaw! At last! A step in the right direction! I can give you the address of alot of gaming magazines - you need to send it there as well!

But thumbs up so far!

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget to resubmit your Spring Contest 2016 photo, Entries will be accepted until April 7, 2016....

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to sound like teaching, @Mesanna and Team, but Man is an infomation-addicted being. Information can make humans high like drugs. Humans seek for information all the time. If you feed this addiction, you will make them bonded to you. It's soooo easy and cheap. So, continue this way and distribute such stuff via a mailing list of online and offline game magazines and blogs. Just say: Here we are, still living, every quarter year - and you will increase playerbase and income just bei communication.

If you want some more support: I would serve as communication advisor for free ;-)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way, this new website of yours is so pretty! Lightyears ahead from what I remember of 2006 or 2009...

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Don't forget to resubmit your Spring Contest 2016 photo, Entries will be accepted until April 7, 2016....
Does anyone know why the deadline was moved forward by 11 days? In the previous Newsletter it said "Contest will begin March 14th and end April 18th." Now we finally have some time to log in we had hoped to make a screeny during the coming weekend, but seemingly we are too late already... :sad4:

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know why the deadline was moved forward by 11 days? In the previous Newsletter it said "Contest will begin March 14th and end April 18th." Now we finally have some time to log in we had hoped to make a screeny during the coming weekend, but seemingly we are too late already... :sad4:
I was kinda scratching my head at this too and I can only assume they will extend the time for people to submit photos considering they announced that you have to resubmit your screenshots on the same day that the contest ends.