• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cleanup Points

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I would like to see all the clean up points shown on each character, shared. I use my Fisher trash = points. Use my tamer trash = points. Use my Mage trash = points. I use to save them all in a bag in my house then use that char to trash them all. But do to lack of lockdowns these days I just trash with whoever I'm playing. Would be nice to have access to all those points on each character. I think this is a good idea. :grin::wink::cheerleader:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
new turn in rewards please!!! and long over due dyes too

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
+1
I moved my imbuing via soulstone from one character to another. Now the 2nd character has to leave a bag for the 1st character to turn in.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That would be so helpful; and since it wouldn't have a negative affect on anything else, why not?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It do get to be a pain.......... Different toons collect different junk that all has to be centralized and then trashed, not very efficient.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see all the clean up points shown on each character, shared. I use my Fisher trash = points. Use my tamer trash = points. Use my Mage trash = points. I use to save them all in a bag in my house then use that char to trash them all. But do to lack of lockdowns these days I just trash with whoever I'm playing. Would be nice to have access to all those points on each character. I think this is a good idea. :grin::wink::cheerleader:
This would be a great change. Plus add some of the stuff that can't be turned in to the list, like the coffee makers, etc. And if rewards are to be removed, please give a couple months advance notice. I thought I had plenty of time to get bless deeds and then poof they were unavailable. To be fair, I wasn't playing a lot at that time, so notice may have been given and I missed it. But either way, would love notice before things are removed from the rewards.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All my characters dump in one secure container. The smith rifles any possible items for enhancement and salvages the rest. Anything that cannot be salvaged goes to a trash sack. My Tailor rifles any cloth/leather stuff and salvages it - discarding the remainder to the trash sack. My paladin simply brings home everything for that general container. He also is the one that trashes the stuff ... getting the points.

Whatever is gotten will generally be for general usage any way so it makes no difference.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did it for gold, imo should be the next thing done...woulda rather had that done than new runebooks :/
Some of us just can't let that runebook thing go. Whizzes me off everytime I log in! Hey put Runebook revert deed on the turn in......... I would spend my points on that!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bless deeds again, heritage tokens, crystal and shadow tokens, nothing with balance issues there, store does not lose any sales the masses would love the devs.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This is a great idea. I have one char per shard that is my turn-in dropper. It would be way more natural if all of my chars could drop items in the garbage and have it accumulate in one pool.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only negative is the cap on points. If you were to combine them per shard some people would lose points as they would be over max. Remove the cap while doing this and there is no issue.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only negative is the cap on points. If you were to combine them per shard some people would lose points as they would be over max. Remove the cap while doing this and there is no issue.
What is the cap? If they provide notice of the change, that will give those with that many points time to use them up.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is the cap? If they provide notice of the change, that will give those with that many points time to use them up.
10m or 5m i cant remember. its been a while since ive hit it on a shard.

UO and providing notice of change do not go hand and hand. 1. they may not tell you anything. 2. you may be away when they tell you.

It would be best if they just got rid of the cap as it serves no real purpose and it would avoid in potential complaints from customers.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Yes.