• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please in name of GOD, merge one server to South America

Ariel Hardy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I play have a lot of years, and i`m not the only from south america, here, AWS have a datacenter in Sao Paulo - Brazil, i`m pretty sure, we have more South America players, then oceania ones, a lof of people from here merge from production servers to pirate servers because latency, don`t need a new server, (but a new would be perfect) but merge a low pop server to here and make free transfer out this server to any other for a while.

Riot, Blizzard, Smite, CS, and a lot of other company are in our region, the South America have one of the biggest gamming community in the world, don`t make sense ignore us for over a decade. (i`m complaining about that since 2002).

Actually i`m with only one active account, because i can`t go high end pvp, or even pvm due latency, i have a good suit, a lot of in-game gold, but simple, cant play while i cast 1 heal, my oponent cast twice.

IF (really if, this game is going f2p next year) it can be a big boom into "3rd world" countries.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play have a lot of years, and i`m not the only from south america, here, AWS have a datacenter in Sao Paulo - Brazil, i`m pretty sure, we have more South America players, then oceania ones, a lof of people from here merge from production servers to pirate servers because latency, don`t need a new server, (but a new would be perfect) but merge a low pop server to here and make free transfer out this server to any other for a while.

Riot, Blizzard, Smite, CS, and a lot of other company are in our region, the South America have one of the biggest gamming community in the world, don`t make sense ignore us for over a decade. (i`m complaining about that since 2002).

Actually i`m with only one active account, because i can`t go high end pvp, or even pvm due latency, i have a good suit, a lot of in-game gold, but simple, cant play while i cast 1 heal, my oponent cast twice.

IF (really if, this game is going f2p next year) it can be a big boom into "3rd world" countries.
So you have the best coffee in the world and now you want your own server?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
So you have the best coffee in the world and now you want your own server?
I see a trade for Broadsword in the works.

The Broadsword company kitchen might have an imminent upgrade

Ariel Hardy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
the f2p, is just to win audience and i put in () haha,

But honestly, actually, a servers are so cheap, 10-20 subscriptions can pay a server, some pirate servers win 1k+ month with donations, i think for some people the biggest problem, to play on prod shards is the latency.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I actually have a ton of friends gaming in South America. I could see this being a thing.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am not certain about you yet, Trollo. *chuckles*

Ariel Hardy. What shard do you normally play?

Ariel Hardy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am not certain about you yet, Trollo. *chuckles*

Ariel Hardy. What shard do you normally play?
My main is on Atlantic, but my older chars are on Legends, but i can pay for a transfer, or start over in a new server if they create / merge to my region.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ariel Hardy has been around for a good while now Kelmo

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Of that I have no doubt. *smiles* I was just curious. Siege had an awesome vampire named WyRm from South America. He was a villain with a lot of style.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Lower ping would be nice, but I am staying at Legends till they boot us out.
Then I am gone.