• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome To Our Newest Staff Members!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We received two more applications last week, and both people have been officially brought onto the Stratics Staff Team. :)

There are now 30 total members of the Stratics Staff Team.

Please welcome:

@Squeaks McFluff who has become a News Reporter specializing in player interviews, and is also a member of The Squirrel Empire

@Zalan who was a moderator in the past and has rejoined the moderation team as of today.

Squeaks McFluff

Visitor
Professional
Alumni
Ooo! Should I thank the bi-ped? I think I should, I do I do.

[Squeaks McFluff] Thank you Captain for allowing me to join your fantastic team! You'll see it will be good you have allowed me to in... er join your team. Yes, you see, good.

*Goes back to his studies of the bi-peds*

Sacrifices must be made for the betterment of all Squirrels! We must learn more about our enemy.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to serve the community

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooo! Should I thank the bi-ped? I think I should, I do I do.

[Squeaks McFluff] Thank you Captain for allowing me to join your fantastic team! You'll see it will be good you have allowed me to in... er join your team. Yes, you see, good.

*Goes back to his studies of the bi-peds*

Sacrifices must be made for the betterment of all Squirrels! We must learn more about our enemy.
DIE RODENT!!!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your minions were also in my barn this morning and chewed holes in all four corners of a 2000 pound bulk bag of pig feed. Many Grey Squirrels met their end trying to escape the resulting buffet!!!! I got 7 with the shotgun, the pitbull eradicated 2 and the Jack Russell snapped 2 as well. The survivors fled into the woods........ Most likely to gather fresh troops for another attack this evening or in the morning.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks to you both. I think you'll be surprised how quickly Stratics can become intertwined with so many areas of your lives as volunteers, but I don't think you'll regret a moment in retrospect. Best wishes.