• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best way to update my account with content

I have listed:

• Renaissance expansion enabled
  • Lord Blackthornes Revenge expansion enabled
  • Age of Shadows expansion enabled
  • 7th Anniversary expansion enabled
  • Samurai Empire expansion enabled
  • Mondains Legacy expansion enabled
  • This is a retail account

Ok, I simply got Legends And Stygian in the EA store. I asked, because Legends wasn't visible to me at first. I also thought they're might be a single upgrade available somewhere.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I would start with Stygian, then if he like the game, then get Time of Legend and High Sea.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Stygian Abyss is a expension pack, it include all exp before it. Will be the best choice for a new player.
Time of Legend (as far I know, it do not include Stygian Abyss, not sure if it can be used to upgrade a Trial account)
High Sea is Booster packs, not needed but nice. If a crafter there are other nice booster packs Rustic and Gotish.
There are 2 packs for Stygian Abyss, one for new accounts and one to upgrade an existing account, be sure you get the right one.

Maybe some here know more than me.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will get frustrated rather quickly seeing the items that require the high seas expansion. The little boosters Gothic, Rustic and Kings Collection are nice if you are into what they offer but not critical SA is and high seas is pretty much.

I upgraded fully with Stygian and Time of Legend. If I keep playing I will get the Sea Booster pack and such...

... and I suppose I will have the friend play the trial and if they like it, go with the Stygian thing...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You will get frustrated rather quickly seeing the items that require the high seas expansion. The little boosters Gothic, Rustic and Kings Collection are nice if you are into what they offer but not critical SA is and high seas is pretty much.
Also very annoyed when others get on the ships you can't to sail to the champ spawn or Corgul.... and you can't go... or have to sail on the old school ship... and worry about the key.