• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG! I was not pushing for this to happen!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so as some of you know i'm on the F2P bandwagon to revitalize this game but I didn't expect to read this on the EA website.
EA are to close UO servers as they say it's no longer cost effective to keep them open.
They will only keep Atlantic and Europa open, so they recommend everyone moves the stuff they want to keep as the other shards will soon close for good.

Wow, bit harsh but there we go......
April fool!!!! ;)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They will only keep Atlantic and Europa open, so they recommend everyone moves the stuff they want to keep as the other shards will soon close for good.
Hey I'd be happy with that as its the only shards I play!

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so as some of you know i'm on the F2P bandwagon to revitalize this game but I didn't expect to read this on the EA website.
EA are to close UO servers as they say it's no longer cost effective to keep them open.

Wow, bit harsh but there we go......

April fool!!!! ;)
FFS. Grow up. Youre better than this.