• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATL Revert last night.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just so everyone is aware last Night ATL reverted at least 4 hours. I went to bed 3 hours before server down after doing a ton of deco work. Woke up to seeing half of it gone. Bleh carpel tunnel times two today.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did you lose stuff? Sorry for your loss... I know what a pain that can be...

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you lose stuff? Sorry for your loss... I know what a pain that can be...
I lost some small stuff, nothing big there. The bigger problem for me was losing the hour of Goza work i did.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost some small stuff, nothing big there. The bigger problem for me was losing the hour of Goza work i did.
I had just finished raiding a spawn & got/lost a 120 Archery (meh) and a Spellweaving 3 primer (FML FML FML.) I think I "win"

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That's a pain. Mind, finger and brain numbing work not to mention all the eye strain that will not all have to be repeated.

I had just finished raiding a spawn & got/lost a 120 Archery (meh) and a Spellweaving 3 primer (FML FML FML.) I think I "win"
.. and if your luck runs like mine that's probably the first level 3 primer you have seen... getting tired of seeing I on my primers lol

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah that's the biggest bugger... I don't envy you in that...

If you are raising Goza's up a level try stacking 3 or 4 of those stone blocks first and then putting the Goza on the top of that to raise it... Saves a ton of clicks.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ATL has just gone down again but this time got the server down message etc.

Would of been nice to get a bit more warning!

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a pain. Mind, finger and brain numbing work not to mention all the eye strain that will not all have to be repeated.

.. and if your luck runs like mine that's probably the first level 3 primer you have seen... getting tired of seeing I on my primers lol
Yes and no, lol. I haven't seen a Weaving 3 for a few months - my last one was on LS maybe 3 months ago, which I sold. I've seen a few Chiv 3 before/since the Holy Fist nerf though, along with some Chiv 120's. lololololololol.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i wondered if something was up with ATL last night.
i went to log on 2 hours before server down and the log in server for ATL was gone.
i could get onto all the other shards but not ATL.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scribbles you Trammie LOL I enjoyed watching that exchange before the server went down yesterday :) Scribbles for the win :)

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh BOO HOO Scribbles, you lost some game time because the server reverted. Everyone knows Atlantic reverts ALL THE TIME. Could you cry a bigger river!?!?

I'm only kidding. Based on the response to my thread, I'm just trying to do my part to keep the forum in balance since you apparently cannot make a statement here without someone calling you a whiner.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh BOO HOO Scribbles, you lost some game time because the server reverted. Everyone knows Atlantic reverts ALL THE TIME. Could you cry a bigger river!?!?

I'm only kidding. Based on the response to my thread, I'm just trying to do my part to keep the forum in balance since you apparently cannot make a statement here without someone calling you a whiner.

Hehe, If someone doesnt have the ability to empathize I wouldnt worry about their opinion much. :)

Next time ask them to wait 15 hours at an event then have the EM cancel on them and perhaps they will understand your pain with idocs. :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hey I actually do sympathize with the IDOC issue ;)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are not my neighbor at one of my fel houses are you? A lot Goza decorating went on at the house next to my warehouse house.
I believe all of my houses on ATL are owned by Scribbles and have my icq number on them.

Fel cove castle, Fel new mag by docs, Fel yew gate keep, Fel despise entrance

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope not you then, I like to live isolated out in the sticks but have one house with a couple of neighbors and the mention of the Goza decorating.......