• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

That silly easter bunny picture

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok we all remember that easter bunny picture graphic that everyone universally hated?? Well it was used as a drop for an EM event last night. Directly after the event people were spamming gen chat wanting to buy it for 125 mill and all they were getting was crickets in response.

So it just goes to show you......take an item and give it to everyone and people use it for turn in points....make it an EM event drop and they will sell their mothers to get their hands on it!!

LOL
Just had to share this!
:)

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe people wanted it because it has the shard's name in it. Was nice of the EMS to do that I think.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Pixels are pixels.. folks like new pixels once they are in their hands. Sure, they may gripe and moan about it when it is just a possible pixel.. but ya can make a pile of mongbat dung and tag it with a "Mongbat Dung From The Golden Mongbat", only give it to 20-50 folks and it suddenly becomes prized and valuable.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Rare or not I would not give my X wifes sagging **** for it. Let alone valuable pixel gold :)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ok we all remember that easter bunny picture graphic that everyone universally hated?? Well it was used as a drop for an EM event last night. Directly after the event people were spamming gen chat wanting to buy it for 125 mill and all they were getting was crickets in response.

So it just goes to show you......take an item and give it to everyone and people use it for turn in points....make it an EM event drop and they will sell their mothers to get their hands on it!!

LOL
Just had to share this!
:)
To be fair they dyed the picture, hiding the monstrosity it was originally. You could barely make out the two bunnies in it.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I couldnt post a picture cause I didnt get a drop! Oreo is right...I dont recognize it.
my thread wasnt intended as a criticism of BS for using it ( bet ya didnt see that coming) was more a comment a us players and how silly we can be about pixels.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the re-hued version does look better imo, softened the sharp edges by blending in the color, and the contrast stands out without overally offensive visuals. The name is also done well, mention of easter, but not the RL year which ruins alot of items for many players.

and of course something that theres 20 of will be valueable. a speck of nothing with a terrible name worth 50m just because of rarity, these are a decent item as a rare, and i think more attractive than the original. not my style, i dont really do wall items or holiday item so yes sold it for very fari price at 175m. others have sold for higher in the last 12 hours. of course if there were thousands of them it would be worth nothing, and also not desireable to collect as a rare, because it wouldnt be rare :)