• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon slayer bug

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My guess is that the damage does not increase while using it.

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you mean it doesn't work? Be more specific
Against Ancient Wyrm I used mystic spell "Hail Storm", with Dragon scrapper i receive 45-50 damage , whereas vs Dragon and Great Dragon use Hail Storm, my TH cause damage 200 !

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Against Ancient Wyrm I used mystic spell "Hail Storm", with Dragon scrapper i receive 45-50 damage , whereas vs Dragon and Great Dragon use Hail Storm, my TH cause damage 200 !

Well that's somewhat apples to oranges due to different resists and skills on them.

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand that a difference in cold,poison,energy resists,but too big difference in damage ))) 50 and 200 :eek:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well that's somewhat apples to oranges due to different resists and skills on them.
Yeah, for a better test to see if the Slayer property is working correctly cast Hail Storm on the AW with the book, note the damage, then cast Hail Storm on the AW without the book and note the damage. That lets you know if it is really working or not.

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right,I tested according to your scheme - took in hand Scrapper without slayer and used Hail Storm on a Ancient Wyrm,damage was 45- 50,then I took in hand Dragon Scrapper, damage remained same 45 - 50...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm... just tried Reptile Slayer (non scrappers) on AW. It hit for 60+ with it and 35 range without. I don't have a mystic to try hailstorm to see if hailstorm actually adds damage with reptile slayer book or not. Have you tired hailstorm with and without book on a greater drag to see if there is a damage difference? I don't know enough about mysticism to know if that spell if actually impacted by the slayer property.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used a regular Mage book Dragon Slayer and got ~30 EB's without it and ~104 with it. then i used Hailstorm and got ~20 without and ~85 with it equipped. i do not have a Scrappers Dragon Slayer to test that. but a regular one seems to work on the AW on Origin anyway.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tested and have comparable results to Vic's (regular spell book not a scrapper.)