• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

irritating stratics

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why must we go through this screen like 3 times every time we visit the site?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Looks like a browser issue to me, maybe you gotta eat/delete those COOKIES lol :p
Or stop relying on Microsoft Security Essentials as an anti-virus/malware solution. For all we know his machine is part of a botnet and he's being flagged by project honeypot.

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I haven't needed to restart the Stratics server since...well since going live. The resource allocation looks good but I would have no problem doing a restart tomorrow morning in case Cloudflare is having delays connecting to us and that is why you and possibly? others are seeing an issue.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've never seen that either... but then I use Firefox, NOScript and AdBlock... though I have Adblock turned off for Stratics and I also have UHall bookmarked.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
'nother name to the never seen it list. I also use Firefox and AdBlock. I also keep my id on stratics on "remember me" so I do not have to log in every time I hit the forum. I do at times see that kind of thing on sites that I don't stay logged in on though.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Never seen it as well.

I think you should by a lotto ticket. Maybe that's what its trying to tell you. Log off and go get a lotto ticket!!!!

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I get it on occasion as well. I also get kicked out and need to log back in about ever 5 minutes and the only way I can log in is by opening the screen in a new tab.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I don't use Tor Browser which is what it looks like the OP is using. I am on Firefox w/ windows 7 vista. clean cache/cookies/history as well.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh... just saw you are using Tor man... when I used that I saw that dang screen CONSTANTLY... and half the time even when you selected all the possible things it was asking for you still had to do it a few more times.. Finally got tired or Tor and uninstalled it.. Too many sites hate that browser even if you are making a few jumps before actually connecting to Tor.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh... just saw you are using Tor man... when I used that I saw that dang screen CONSTANTLY... and half the time even when you selected all the possible things it was asking for you still had to do it a few more times.. Finally got tired or Tor and uninstalled it.. Too many sites hate that browser even if you are making a few jumps before actually connecting to Tor.
It's because a number of the common proxies have been blacklisted by Cloudflare among other groups as they've been tied to hacking and spam bot activity. If he wants to keep using their proxy service, he'll have to get used to the catchpa, considering the reason, I can absolutely assure you it won't be white listed by us.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Can ya link me to that page? Looks pretty bumping!