• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is a warning for the community about a scammer who has been robbing people all over Atlantic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The scammer can often be seen at Luna bank, standing in the same place that Sadie/Gannon usually stands.
I'm sure that Sadie/Gannon agrees that this complete betrayal of the community is terrible, and that the scammer should stop immediately.
Since Sadie/Gannon plays Atlantic and is a part of the community it must be hard for Sadie/Gannon to watch so many people get scammed. Hopefully Sadie/Gannon will be able to warn people about the scammer often since the scammer stands in the same place that Sadie/Gannon usually does. Sadie/Gannon must see this person very often.
If you would like to know the identity of the scammer, please send me a message and I can tell you privately. Icq me #672482209 i can give u info and stories of 3-4 ppl who got scammed or were almost taken advantage off in last 10 days for alto of their hard work in the game and i hope this doesnt happen to more people or you.
The scammer should not be able to get away with this and we as a community must inform others about these terrible scams.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for warning the community.

Sad to hear that someone would abuse the community's trust like this :(

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This same thread in Traders Hall had to be locked... so preventative lock on this one too.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.