• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A shout out to GM River!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m glad you got your wheel back, but I was never a fan of "shout outs" to GMs that actually did their job. We were never allowed to criticize the one's that would fail horribly. We were always told "They can't come here to defend themselves", well are they able though to come and bask in their own glory ? :)

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had several times contact with him up to now.

He did a super Job each Single time.

A few days back Mesanna and our EM Lyraa had a look at some lag issues ij my houae caused by these New stone custom tiles i told her to give him a raise, or cookies.

@GarthGrey
I know what you mean but you also should give some kudos to people who do a good job.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m glad you got your wheel back, but I was never a fan of "shout outs" to GMs that actually did their job. We were never allowed to criticize the one's that would fail horribly. We were always told "They can't come here to defend themselves", well are they able though to come and bask in their own glory ? :)
Sadly I actually agree with you... Though it is nice to hear good things once in a while. :D

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We were always told "They can't come here to defend themselves", well are they able though to come and bask in their own glory ? :)
I'm not sure if EA and Broadsword would let them do that, but we at Stratics have absolutely no issues with a GM doing that. I would actually love to see GM's make Stratics accounts so they can respond to threads like this. Even if it's only a simple response like "glad I could help!" the more communication UO staff have with the community the better.

EM's have official Stratics accounts and are allowed to use them, so I don't really understand why there aren't any GM's with official Stratics accounts.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add GM Chernabog to the list of GM's that should get kudos, he's helped me several times and is always courteous and pleasant and also very businesslike and knows exactly what he is doing. One time an item dropped through the floor into a chest below and he had it figured out in no time and not long ago he made me a hero by responding to a request by me for our guild with the Grape Ape being lost in netherland. Thank you , GM Chernabog for your help.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM River helped me in alot of issues, mainly when I was in Real-Estate-Business and I must say: Rarely met such a nice, super-kind and constructive person. I know, there are some loving to do GM-bashing, which is simply dumb! They will show up and help, if your issue is legit and you are asking politely. And I never waited longer than 2h, most of the time less than 5 min!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are being paid to do this though right?!

Such a shame they can't fix all the bugs in game.