• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something Happening with Server Down, all over!

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
@Bleak @Kyronix

Europa Shard, 4 days without going down for maintenance

Chessy, just skipped today as well
LS and few others same thing...

Atlantic went down for maintenance and has been down for over 2 hours!!

something is not good!!!

Also idocs time are again all screw up the 33.33% rate at 5-10-15 is not working, I did well over 20 idocs this week and 99% of them went down only after 15 hours, 1 at 10 hour and NONE at 5

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont do many these days but I haven't seen one drop at 5 for ages and recently ALL have been 15

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had one go down yesterday right on time at the 5 hr mark.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably something to do with the fact they are using Cloud server storage now. Not that clued up on Cloud servers but I get the idea is that they NEVER have to restart so that's why games companies don't use them for MMO's ??

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not a big Idoc hunter but the last 3 I have found all went 15 hours before falling after going IDOC. I have been lucky enough to catch them close to before they enter the IDOC stage so I don't have to camp it and wonder. Just park a stealth toon at it and check around each 5 hour mark. Had another person that stumbled on one of them and felt sorry that they camped it for 13 hours straight and would not believe me when I told her what time it went IDOC. Kind of sad for someone to sit and wait that many hours

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not a big Idoc hunter but the last 3 I have found all went 15 hours before falling after going IDOC. I have been lucky enough to catch them close to before they enter the IDOC stage so I don't have to camp it and wonder. Just park a stealth toon at it and check around each 5 hour mark. Had another person that stumbled on one of them and felt sorry that they camped it for 13 hours straight and would not believe me when I told her what time it went IDOC. Kind of sad for someone to sit and wait that many hours

other than "non-vendorable" the current idoc system is the dumbest thing @Mesanna and her team have implemented. 15 hours lol... Asinine.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"@Bleak @Kyronix

LS and few others same thing... "

Is this why my garden bed is still on day 8 or did I mess something up? This is first time Ive used a garden bed. And come to think of it, my coffee plants did not spawn a pod either.
I'm on Chesapeake and this will be the second day of missed growth cycles for garden bed.

Edited to add - When I logged on just now (10:30am) plants had a growth check and pods appeared. Usually, that occurs early in the morning after server comes back. Can I blame the hamsters?

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
"@Bleak @Kyronix

LS and few others same thing... "

Is this why my garden bed is still on day 8 or did I mess something up? This is first time Ive used a garden bed. And come to think of it, my coffee plants did not spawn a pod either.
I'm on Chesapeake and this will be the second day of missed growth cycles for garden bed.

Edited to add - When I logged on just now (10:30am) plants had a growth check and pods appeared. Usually, that occurs early in the morning after server comes back. Can I blame the hamsters?
Yeah this plays havoc on plant growing. Like it's not bad enough it takes forever to grow plants anyway.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I haven't had any response yet to any of the last few TPS reports I submitted...