• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Compassion Sage?

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I very unlucky or did it stop spawning on controllers? The last 4 times I have killed controllers haven't seen any and there is none for sale on any shard I play.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten them from the controllers in Blackthorns - added bonus when trying for blackthorn arties.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You killed 4 and didn't get one? I think it's a low drop rate. Not abysmal, but not 1 out of 4 either. Maybe 1 out of 20 or so. I farm them in Blackthorn too.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Luck affects the drop chance of Compassion Sage. I used to farm Compassion Sage in Blackthorn's Castle of Ilshenar (before they blew it up), would just lure away the Golems and massacre the Controllers with 2k+ Luck. Blackthorn's Castle in Brit is probably the best place to farm it now.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Slight necro here... apologies in advance...

I know when they started Compassion Sage they were saying they would more than likely expand this type deal on other Virtues. Took a lengthy break recently and was wondering if they ever rolled out more Virtue boosts like this one during my absence..

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Slight necro here... apologies in advance...

I know when they started Compassion Sage they were saying they would more than likely expand this type deal on other Virtues. Took a lengthy break recently and was wondering if they ever rolled out more Virtue boosts like this one during my absence..
No, no consumables yet. As far as I know, no word on it for a while.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I went 4 trips killing 30-40 each time. I did finally break my bad luck streak on them.
Try increasing the luck on your suit. I am not saying it still works for the sage, but it did right after they launched them. Worth a shot.. especially when you are killing 120-160 without getting any :/

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get them in Blackthorns dungeon. SW corner has 2 controllers and 1 golem and they pretty much insta spawn. I average 4 or more an hour and even get a minax arty or 2.