• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Foot day

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in the day, the recall servers would go down so you couldn't recall/gate anywhere. I think it would be cool if for one day a year, you couldn't recall/gate/sacred journey/crystal portal/help stuck anywhere. So guilds would have to sail on ships to get to certain places etc.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
or add moongate roulette. in tribute to the days when moongates would take you to random other moongates.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You know they could do something like that on April Fools Day. Remember the one year when we all turned into weird stuff on April Fools?

What might be fun is when you try to recall somewhere you are transported to a random rune in your runebooks.... not necessarily the one you tried to click.... hehe that could be "evil"...

I for one would be just fine walking. I walked for years. I still think that (besides EM spots on other shards) there isn't a single place you could drop me in-game that I wouldn't know where I was pretty quickly.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in the day, the recall servers would go down so you couldn't recall/gate anywhere. I think it would be cool if for one day a year, you couldn't recall/gate/sacred journey/crystal portal/help stuck anywhere. So guilds would have to sail on ships to get to certain places etc.
Taking away Gandalfs only survival tactic? Or will he just not log on that day?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
or add moongate roulette. in tribute to the days when moongates would take you to random other moongates.
Technically, the moons are what dictated the destination of the moongate. I remember using the old-style telescope to judge the moon phases and wait for that one phase to jump the gate... all the time praying a red wouldn't come out of the woods after me. heh

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think it would be cool if for one day a year, you couldn't recall/

This day a year would also be known as PRO pvm day where they would stay in rooms all day.
oh wait, we already got those 365...