• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone else

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
are their any other uo players from Texas trying to live through this flooding?Holy dang........just saying its wet here!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It ain't just Texas, Southern IL. has been drowned for a year now.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if i could Frodo,believe me i would!...i know yall have been hurting for years for rain....didnt mean to exclude anyone,,strife is strife wherever you are,,just stating whats going on where i live,,,,

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
blub blub blub.

not as bad as last year around memorial day though...

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not as bad as last year for sure. At least not here just north of Houston. One thing I can't figure out is why all these new neighborhoods are being built in the San Jacinto River flood plain. And people are buying them as fast as they get built. It's been less than a year and people already forgot that these areas were 6 feet under water.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not much you can do other than pour a drink, light a cigar, listen to some Stevie Ray...and wait

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad I got to see him play. My dad had grounded me for the summer and the the only thing he let me do that summer was go with him to see Stevie Ray Vaughan in Austin.