• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wall where no wall was this morning

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
is anyone else seeing this inside the Volcano?

I was down there this morning digging my stones and this was not there. This evening went back and ran into this wall in two locations, it blocks movement in the one picture where as the other its not in the way. So is this on other shards or am I the only one seeing this?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is anyone else seeing this inside the Volcano?

I was down there this morning digging my stones and this was not there. This evening went back and ran into this wall in two locations, it blocks movement in the one picture where as the other its not in the way. So is this on other shards or am I the only one seeing this?
did you try lowering the "cache this many houses" to 0 and then logging out and restarting the client entirely. it looks like a castle or keep corner like it may be an artifact from another server or shard.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sometimes that happens if you've been logged in too long, or if you usually play EC and just logged into CC for the first time in a few weeks. It's a house from another shard bleeding through. Logging out and logging back in always fixes it.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ghost Houses. Went to Ilsh on Legends the other day and the area before the Jukka city had all of Siege Safe Haven floating above it. Was kind of neat running under Kelmo's house..... Logged out and back in and it was all back to normal :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
was a little busy with other stuff, but will be sure to double check, thanks guys!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'll switch shards and buildings from the shard I was on before will show up on the shard I'm currently playing. As was said closing the client completely will clear it up usually.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Ghost Houses. Went to Ilsh on Legends the other day and the area before the Jukka city had all of Siege Safe Haven floating above it. Was kind of neat running under Kelmo's house..... Logged out and back in and it was all back to normal :)
That's a new trick to lure more players to Siege :p