• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry 3.5 bill di hci DCI 10ssi 25+ skill perry/resist fcr 3 fc1 EP

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
also looking for dexxer ring and damage eater arms

Hello all! I am seeking a few nice pieces over my 3 toons. From mages to dexxers.

DI SSI 25 plus skill Perry bush resist 1/3 EP HcI DCI
3.5 BILL Plus!!!

( no sdi needed )

1 less item other then 3fcr 1 bill need to see it
2 less items other then 3fcr 500 - 750mill need2see
3 less just can't
4 less just can't

Bonus millions/ billions will be given if there's str int Dex mana Stam extra.

This should be a reason to post up And stop hoarding a really sweet jewelry piece that your really not using. Lol we all do it but for the right price its worth getting rid of.

Sample attached doesn't need the sdi rather the di for like 3 bill plus however would still pay that for this jewelry piece

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey thanks sweet! Piece. I really need fc 1 on it but I might give u an offer. Do u have a number in mind? With out the fc1 it makes a huge difference. This is more of a collectors piece for me

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all you gotta do is use town bonus +fc1 thats what i do wasnt planning on selling but i figured i would see what you would offer

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I need to hit 4/6 or I would have bought the first one already there's a veil out that gives u fc1 very rare! But if my tinker says buy the first one n buy the veil it's worth it then you got my bid.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Best Friend

I see your account is new so I'm not sure if anyone told you, but there is a 24 hour bump rule for the trade forums, which means people are only supposed to bump their thread once within a 24 hour period. There are exceptions for things like saying "bids updated" in an auction, or responding to someone's question and things like that since it is necessary information but posts designed only to bump a thread to the top of the forum are limited to one every 24 hours to prevent people from covering up all the other threads all the time.

For example saying:

"Hey thx for all the responses on here and on ICQ !!! Keep them coming! "

Would count as a bump, as well as a couple of your other posts from today in this thread.

Please make sure to obey the 24 hour bump rule in the future :)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey there's a good possibility I might buy one of your pieces bc I'm trying down another piece that would make this work. What's your ICQ number please?

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hello sir I would like to start by offering 350mill. Bc it's missing sdi( can't be used for Mage archer) and it's missing skill in resist spells or perry making it super valuable. And missing di But it's like so close to perfect. Let me know if I'm in the damage you would be willing to part with. Thanks!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Maybe to the right buyer 500 mill. But u need a spastic situation to go out of your way at that price for this ring. Mage archer can't use it. There a lot of builds who can't use it. I'm just building a idea toon. 350 mill is fair.

pepsi cola uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well ur topic says 1/3 ep hci dci ssi 20 skill for 2.5 bill... I know its not parry or resist but it works for any magery based char

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
It dosent work for Mage bc its missing sdi. Believe me it's not worth what u think it is. If it was worth a ton people of this trading hall would be shouting out.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
See the ssi normally would make it price really high but since there's no sdi and the skill is in Mage its like the one type of ring that still has nice value however is not on the top of the price points. Most of the time someone would use a teer 3 1/3 15skill EP that's worth a ton! But how much are u looking for? If the skill was in perry or resist I would have paid really nice key for it. Last night j bought 2 of those rings that u posted. With out the ssi and skill in healing extra. But everything else same for 125 mill and 175 mill.

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well. I'm not going to pay a whole bunch of money for something that's going to limit me everywhere plus please I have to track down a brace with sdi 15. I need if I was going Mage 45 sdi. Its just really tough with that ring. Like I said I can squeeze out 350 mill. But I'm really like needing to lose out on perry skill with that ring. Maybe to the right buyer 500 mill but there are way cheaper rings with out the SSi that give u way better with skill. For like 150 to 300 mill. I bought 2 last night for 125 and another for 150. With all the right mods. Just no ssi so badicky your paying 500 mill. For your ring. And not be able to use the ssi. Can't even make a Mage archer bc it needs 45 sdi. I'm just telling you my brain thought. And it would need 35% di.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
La cola it's missing hci. Very much important. Very sweet piece btw how much is the first ring that u posted maybe I could use the fc1 veil to make this work? Thank you for posting up everyone or ICQ me. Very nice pieces! Thank you

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let me know when your about we can meet up in game and i can sell you the healing ring thanks

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Both of them are nice but for my toons I would rather wait until I get nearly or perfect jewelry. The first one is missing EP and the 2nd one is missing DCI and hci. Plus the skills are in the wrong spot. But keep them coming ! Thank you hey I'll look at jewdlry all day!!! Lol