• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hawkwind - Eodon Weird Issue

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
So, this morning, i run to Eodon and i get a pop up when I run past Hawkwind.... It to kill Red Solen Queens and said i already killed 1... I was like huh??? So i went and cancelled the quest on my toon popup and went to run past Hawkwind in Eodon again and no pop ups.. i go to talk to him, and nothing happens....

Anyone else care to see if this happens? I have already completed the dragon turtle quest a long time ago and received a book and eggs so I've always had the dragon turtle quest but this last time after the patch... weird...

Thoughts?

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
just tried again to get a quest from Hawkwind at Eodon and when i click talk, nothing happens... i wonder if the quest is broke.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Personally, I just find it odd that Hawkwind is both at Lord Blackthorn's and still in Eodon...

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
...Time Lord... Well a GM fixed it. Apparently the system was thinking my gump was still open so it wasn't giving me the gump again but no idea why I keep getting the Red Solen Queen quest. Lol.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
LOL

Nah, I haven't. Just got back from a year and a half break so have not caught up on all the stuff I missed. Is that Tardis really his? I know Bennu had used a Tardis on a few of his events before I left. Just wondering if that is one of his leftovers or if it is truly linked to Hawkind. I figure you would know better than me lol