• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some of the Valley of One quest items can go un-blessed

Balrog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just a fair warning to people out there. I had some of the Valley of One quest items (for me lava rocks) go missing on my main character. I couldn't figure out where they were. My wife was then trying to turn in her quest and and found that her tiger cub skull was missing (which was the last thing she did). When she moused over her lava rocks she found that it was not blessed.

I asked others in my guild and none had quest items that were not blessed. Since I experienced it I thought I should warn others. My recommendation is to take the items home when you get them or send them to the bank until you've acquired all 5 of the quest items and are ready to turn them in.

She has since moved the items to a secure and now they show blessed again. I don't know if it's the bug that happens when you die and not everything is looted when you double click your body but something is buggy about it. For all the trouble that you go through to get some of these it's worth the extra trouble of being extra careful.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so it may show blessed in pack but when you die it might change to non-blessed?

Balrog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That's what I'm thinking. I was helping guildmates with the quest last night and died back to back at the T-rex. Either it's the one where you loot your body but not everything comes off your body, or I got rez killed and looted my first body and not the rez killed one and they were there... It's not something I plan on repeating. Hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just a fair warning to people out there. I had some of the Valley of One quest items (for me lava rocks) go missing on my main character. I couldn't figure out where they were. My wife was then trying to turn in her quest and and found that her tiger cub skull was missing (which was the last thing she did). When she moused over her lava rocks she found that it was not blessed.

I asked others in my guild and none had quest items that were not blessed. Since I experienced it I thought I should warn others. My recommendation is to take the items home when you get them or send them to the bank until you've acquired all 5 of the quest items and are ready to turn them in.

She has since moved the items to a secure and now they show blessed again. I don't know if it's the bug that happens when you die and not everything is looted when you double click your body but something is buggy about it. For all the trouble that you go through to get some of these it's worth the extra trouble of being extra careful.
The quest lava rocks never turn into a physical object in your bag. You get a system notification when you "find" them. Once it says 5 of 5, just go back the the quest guy, then he will give you the quest item you need to turn in for that portion of the quest, and then you are done!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The quest lava rocks never turn into a physical object in your bag. You get a system notification when you "find" them. Once it says 5 of 5, just go back the the quest guy, then he will give you the quest item you need to turn in for that portion of the quest, and then you are done!
I think Giggles they are speaking of the flaming pile of scat you get when you finish that quest.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think Giggles they are speaking of the flaming pile of scat you get when you finish that quest.
He did say "I had some of the Valley of One quest items (for me lava rocks) go missing on my main character"..
So I am pretty sure that's what he was mentioning. It caught me off guard too the first time I did that quest. I looked all over my bag for the Lava Rocks. I don't think anyone has multiple Flaming piles yet. I have done the quest 6+ times and only have a few dino hunter title deeds and some tiger rugs hehe.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
He did say "I had some of the Valley of One quest items (for me lava rocks) go missing on my main character"..
So I am pretty sure that's what he was mentioning. It caught me off guard too the first time I did that quest. I looked all over my bag for the Lava Rocks. I don't think anyone has multiple Flaming piles yet. I have done the quest 6+ times and only have a few dino hunter title deeds and some tiger rugs hehe.
I have done it multiple times now ..... I have the Fountain, Cub Statue, A Tiger Rug(plain), and 2 titles(which I think are worthless), probably will keep doing it since I haven't gotten the pedestal with the blinking rock on it yet.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!
WHAT YOU GOT AGAINST US DINOSAUR HUNTERS?!
Just got no use for titles.

Guess I don't think my characters can be defined by ONE title. Or I'd rather have folk get to know them by spending time with them... miss the old Tavern Tales and Ales days when folk would gather round and talk about their adventures and learn that way.