• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 bugs with the new PUB

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so ran into 2 bugs.

1) happened to me twice now, got a bag and i could not place it in my pack where i wanted it. this is in CC. i would put the bag down in the bottom right corner and it would randomly drop somewhere else in my pack. continued to do this for the entire time i played with it. 1 bag i cant remember where it came from, i wanna say the provisioner but for sure sure the 2nd one was a bag that i got from the new quest in Eoden that had a tiger kitty in it.

2) the Eoden spawning stealables are broke, at least the wall one is.
ive seen this on 3 shards so far, the stealable are up but you cant steal them. (see pic)
the wall should say Miredex Glymphy thing, shard bound, weight 10 stones or some such.

tiger stealable looks gorked but you can still steal it.

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just noticed if i take the tiger cub out of the bag the bag turns back normal and just the tiger cub is mucked up like mentioned in another post.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
broke bag video (because its 4am and i cant sleep)

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had an odd bug just happen, used a forged metal tool to enhance a piece of armor, armor goes poof yet told me success in my journal!!!!!! Used tool and armor is nowhere to be found..............

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I had an odd bug just happen, used a forged metal tool to enhance a piece of armor, armor goes poof yet told me success in my journal!!!!!! Used tool and armor is nowhere to be found..............
Sounds to work as intended then. Brittle, Antique ... and now this. The Devs keep finding new ways to destroy stuff. :twak:

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not just stealable item have this problem, i have same problem i have removed my paroxy swampy from my vendor for discount price and now cant put it on vendor and cant trade or place in chest in house the paroxy swampy have the same problem the bag @Poo

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Publish 92 Bug fixes
Posted on March 3, 2016 by Mesanna
Greetings All,

We are in the process of putting out another publish today starting with the Japanese shards during their normal maintenance cycle. Below are the issues that were fixed:

• Resolved an issue with dragging items and having the item get stuck in your pack or drop to the ground.
  • Stealable Carved Mymidex Glyph has been fixed
  • Enhanced Client Bug Fix – Spell icons that include menu selections via the icon (spell trigger, enchant, polymorph and summon familiar) will now function properly again.
Thank you for all your feedback and your patience. We will be discussing among the team and at our next Meet and Greet on Sonoma regarding moving the second stage of publication from Origin to one of the more populated shards to get additional feedback.

UO Team

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I have the same problem with a grizzled mare statue. Tried to move it around in a chest, and now it's in my backpack and won't go into any container. The only way I've gotten it out of my pack is to put it on the floor and lock it down.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it was strange.
i just logged in and i was planning to try to power game and see if i couldnt get my last 2.1 in lockpicking.
i already had a box with several locked boxes in it sitting in my pack from when i logged off earlier today.
i logged in and thought "whoa..... i should take the box out of my pack before i count resources because there are trap boxes in there" so i try to take the box out of my pack, no go zone!
i was trying to drop it into my pack beetle.
nope.
so i moved it around my pack a bit and id did the same jumping random all over.
then i dropped it on the ground finally and was able to pick it up and now it working just fine.

and there is no statuette of any kind in the box, just a couple lock and trap boxes of different tinkering level.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm now seeing problems with non statues; gold and runebooks were doing the same funkyness.