• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have to break down and ask.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
it was a gift you could select from the 2015 holiday token

Last edited:

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you could only get them as a holiday gift item last Christmas.

They will probably be available through other means in the future. Until then you have to purchase one from another player.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks :) Hate it when they make functional parts of the game via the holiday gifts. Miss back in the day , if you couldn't log on during the holidays you still got the gifts if your sub was paid and up to date. Was kind of funny logging in March and getting the "Happy Holidays from the UO team" message.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will be online in about an hour or so there. But I will be having none of this giving me something for stuff I have that people need! NONE!
NEVER!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah but I have my blue bag specials that I give to people that give me stuff :) I don't know whats in the bag but its stuff from IDOCs that I don't want or need :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let me know if you need a Siege one. got a few extras just for this purpose.

Yep I do :) And aside from being my Sea faring Pirate Mongbat is also my scribe, want me to set my Zento garden house mail box up or run by your house?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep I do :) And aside from being my Sea faring Pirate Mongbat is also my scribe, want me to set my Zento garden house mail box up or run by your house?
set the mailbox up, i have so little time to play lately, it will be easier.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a rarewood chest on the porch locked down and access set to anyone, just use it Vic. LOL I forgot how to set the mail box up

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the mailbox was set up fine, I delivered to Mongbat's today.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL the box wasn't forgot even though locked is set to anyone only the owner can dump stuff in. Found a cute little IDOC a week ago and strongly suspected one bag of various junky things were newbie items. Used the lockdown box trick to test that theory and now have a bunch more stuff the killers can't loot :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Let's not bicker about this, I will sell him one :p
Too late now. A gift box containing it somehow slipped out of my backpack as I was striding around WBB and he ended up collecting it.
How weird is that that things keep falling out of my backpacks. Even weirder is that it is usually stuff people need. I should consider patching that hole. :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Too late now. A gift box containing it somehow slipped out of my backpack as I was striding around WBB and he ended up collecting it.
How weird is that that things keep falling out of my backpacks. Even weirder is that it is usually stuff people need. I should consider patching that hole. :p
Actually pretty sure that happened to me when I was fresh and young on Legends :)