• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

either im getting too old.....

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
either im getting too old and my eyes are going, or its hard to see blank runes when they are intermixed with the new runebook graphic.

just went and picked up 10 runes to go mark a couple places and it took me a while to find the runes, they are like perfectly camouflaged with the new runebooks.

which makes sense since the graphic for the new runebooks is a rune.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your eyes are not going nor are you that damn old... the runes are blending in the books covers.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things like this make you wonder why the hell they took the time to change them. Runes and rune books have worked and looked perfectly well since the game began. Especially when you consider how much there is that the time could be better spent on. They fix many things that aren't broken, at least they aren't until they fix them.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do it in the EC as its soooooo much easier. Then swap back to CC.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Things like this make you wonder why the hell they took the time to change them. Runes and rune books have worked and looked perfectly well since the game began. Especially when you consider how much there is that the time could be better spent on. They fix many things that aren't broken, at least they aren't until they fix them.
Strongly agree... If it's not broken don't fix it :)

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I did find a bag of my special colored rune books. The bright pinks an purples ... the color does still stand out but not as pretty as they were before.. but you could tell they were not normal hue. I am not a fan of the change.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First let me say....WTF??? I thought the new atlas was suppose to be fixed last publish.....still wont use charges...good job folks.

Second dropping runes from existing books to add to the new atlas is a nightmare. Literally needed a magnifying glass ( and I have a 21" monitor) the old runes tend to drop right on top of the new standard books,,,and then simple blend in and disappear. Best camo job ever in a game!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First let me say....WTF??? I thought the new atlas was suppose to be fixed last publish.....still wont use charges...good job folks.
You mean the publish that isnt out yet?

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not you. I HATE the new runebook graphic change. I cannot tell the difference between a blank rune & a runebook unless I mouse over the blank rune. It was always a bit of a pain to sort blank runes from the other objects in your pack as they often went *under* items. Now it is plain awefull. Who exactly asked for this change anyway? They were fine the way they were.