• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Using A Mythic Token

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why doesn't it let me pick IMBUING as a 90 skill? It's "ghosted" out. Seems like i've done it before but can't remember how. Thanks in advance for your insight!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That would mean it's a Gargoyle only option then, like Throwing ? Throwing will absolutely be greyed out if you use a token in human form, however like someone else said, Imbuing may be related to your account access ? *shrug*

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Nothing a race change could not take care of?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it may be gray if you don't have the Styngian Abyss. I don't think you need to be a Gargoyle.
That's my first thought... though I never used a mythic token or an Advanced character token, so I wouldn't know.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's my first thought... though I never used a mythic token or an Advanced character token, so I wouldn't know.
I've used several and the ONLY skill you can't get on the token is Spellweaving unless you've done the quest but if you don't have good skills you can't do the quest... and young players don't even know it is a skill choice.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Why doesn't it let me pick IMBUING as a 90 skill? It's "ghosted" out. Seems like i've done it before but can't remember how. Thanks in advance for your insight!
I was able to pick that skill on Siege with the crafter I have there using the token

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Norman, which other skills are also greyed out ?
all the "gargoyle" skills were greyed out....Malagaste was right. I needed to upgrade the account to SA, and VOILA! All the skills are now available...tx again all for your help, it's all good:]

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anytime glad I could help. Figured that was the case.