• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanna get back! Free Account

alexeuropa

Visitor
Hello.
I wanna return to uo ;) and have a littel fun with it.
But as for now, i do not have the time to get / and train alle the chars i had back in the days.
I have tryed to get my old accounts back, but with out luck.
I could buy a advanse char, wich will help me alot. but then agin, still a long traing for me.

So i want to know if anyone has a account they do not use, wich have a char or 2.
That i can have for free, og maby a littel coffie :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just send an email to [email protected] And see if she can straighten out your account for you. She's helped so many return to the game with their old account.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello.
I wanna return to uo ;) and have a littel fun with it.
But as for now, i do not have the time to get / and train alle the chars i had back in the days.
I have tryed to get my old accounts back, but with out luck.
I could buy a advanse char, wich will help me alot. but then agin, still a long traing for me.

So i want to know if anyone has a account they do not use, wich have a char or 2.
That i can have for free, og maby a littel coffie :)
While I'm not going to give you an account, I will give you 200m on Great Lakes along with some gear to get started.

You can then buy a mythic token and transfer token with it and do whatever you'd like or go to whatever shard you want.

You have to put in the work though,
Just PM me.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you happen to be on napa give a shot for kronal in general chat. If im on ill take care of your equipment needs.

alexeuropa

Visitor
Thanks for all the info ;)
Atm im mailing with Browdsword, but i have problems remembering one of the secret passwords for one of the accounts :).
Ill let you know if i get em both back, else i would like som ehelp from you guys.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for all the info ;)
Atm im mailing with Browdsword, but i have problems remembering one of the secret passwords for one of the accounts :).
Ill let you know if i get em both back, else i would like som ehelp from you guys.
Hope it works out for you.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes I emailed [email protected] and she sent me a questionnaire. I no longer had access to my original email address I had with the accounts. But if you remember stuff like your original email, character names, shards played, billing info and general security stuff she can probably get it back. The more you can remember the better. I certainly wasn't able to answer all the questions but she still was able to find it. I was hoping the account would be full of rare treasures but alas there was nothing on it. But I kept the account anyway :p The key seems to be if you still have the original email that you had with the account. If you still have that you can probably get it through the automated system. If not it's almost impossible to do it yourself without help from Broadsword. If you can't get it yourself I would just email Mesanna or your just wasting time. It'll just take a longer time for it to go through the channels for her to get it.

alexeuropa

Visitor
I dont care about the rares, its all about the skills ;)
And ofc the vet rewards, so i dont have to bond a horse and such ;)
But lets see what they say, i thing they are at sleep atm :)
Else im gunna start over ;) and hopefuly get some help ;:)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I emailed [email protected] and she sent me a questionnaire. I no longer had access to my original email address I had with the accounts. But if you remember stuff like your original email, character names, shards played, billing info and general security stuff she can probably get it back. The more you can remember the better. I certainly wasn't able to answer all the questions but she still was able to find it. I was hoping the account would be full of rare treasures but alas there was nothing on it. But I kept the account anyway :p The key seems to be if you still have the original email that you had with the account. If you still have that you can probably get it through the automated system. If not it's almost impossible to do it yourself without help from Broadsword. If you can't get it yourself I would just email Mesanna or your just wasting time. It'll just take a longer time for it to go through the channels for her to get it.
That was pretty much exactly my experience too....and I was back in and up in a few hours ( maybe half a day).

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I dont care about the rares, its all about the skills ;)
And ofc the vet rewards, so i dont have to bond a horse and such ;)
But lets see what they say, i thing they are at sleep atm :)
Else im gunna start over ;) and hopefuly get some help ;:)
Offer stands, just let me know.

As a side note, anyone can ride an ethereal now. There's no longer an age requirement

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
It would be great indeed to have your back items and very rewards but I've often loved just playing and creating s new toon and not thinking about wanting millions in gold. Just killing ogres and such and collecting gold.