• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So anyone else locked out of the game?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was hoping it was the new character creation since when I hit the enter the world arrow it just hung there. Then tried a main character and it just hung there....

JDs

Adventurer
I hope they have a revert to when before the problem occurred so it doesn't occur

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep I can get on every shard except legends........ well at least the 5 I tried.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I think they might be running around with giant erasers rubbing out those easter pictures :gee:
I'm warming up to the Easter pic. If your gonna go stupid, just go completely stupid. Embrace stupid. Become stupid and walk a mile is stupid's shoes!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not to that point yet with the Easter pic........ I am still pouring bleach in my eyes to remove the image :)(

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this has been going on daily.....you try to recall and nothing happens.
try a portal or gate....you lock up
restart and you hang at "entering Britannia"

then 20-30 mins later....all is fine except you are dead in a dungeon some place :)

I hope they fix what ever they broke this time

And yes all our accounts are patched......