• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Different coloured greater dragon?

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If these are someone's pets I think they were tamed at an event a long time ago.. I could be mistaken tho.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this is on TC1 there are dyes you can use on pets. If on Prod, I'd say some kind of bug/exploit.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bug from Medusa. (The color is when they get turned into statues in the encounter). The bug used to exist where the color persisted even after the debuff fell off. They *should* be rare now, unless the bug is back.
I think it must be back then. Couple of guys just had a few and are selling them like this. As you can see in the picture the dead one. This is where they were showing a potential customer that it keeps the colour even after death.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There also used to be green dragons running around to.. If i remember correctly last time they were popping up and being sold. Someone asked mesanna if they were legal to own and she told them no. That the color would be reverted anytime her or a GM saw one.. I remember reading and being told about it b/c i was about to buy a green one for 50 mil. I was warned from a bunch of players they were illegal so i never bought it

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya the green looks really good. They should add like 100 new colors for dragons and some other pets.. Make it more fun farming them and searching for a color you like.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it must be back then. Couple of guys just had a few and are selling them like this. As you can see in the picture the dead one. This is where they were showing a potential customer that it keeps the colour even after death.
We did a few Medusi the other night and had that happen to one of the greaters. It stayed that color fight after fight, not sure if it stayed after the owner logged or stabled the pet, but if this is the same bug as before it seems it is indeed back.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is the dark green one "a casiid dragon" from the Trinsic invasion (Juo'nar, Malabelle) ? I'd heard those could be tamed.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have a yellow giant rat from when the rats in the abyss rat spawn could be tamed. :D Not quite as cool, but...

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want an ice blue neon dragon lol.

(Just kidding.)
The white wyrms where similar to that and had a better sounds then a dragon.
Why they couldn't be buffed up to a greater dragon level i don't know.