• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Macros some advice

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always used UOA macros but have recently started messing around with the UO macro function found in options.

having issues targeting my self with a simple spell
This should be straight forward, hoping someone can point me towards what I am doing wrong.

Cast spell Heal
Target self

is what I have set but it doesnt actually target me....I just get a targeting gump up

suggestions?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured it was something simple I was missing ...thanks folks

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the uo macros are now far more versatile than than they used to be. At one time I was almost sure UOA would be going away, and at the time I didn't have a pc powerful enough to play the new client, so I made sure I could play effectively with just uo CC macros. Some things I knew I'd miss, but they were 'conveniences' not 'necessities'.
I've since upgraded my pc and moved on to EC though.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
the uo macros are now far more versatile than than they used to be. At one time I was almost sure UOA would be going away, and at the time I didn't have a pc powerful enough to play the new client, so I made sure I could play effectively with just uo CC macros. Some things I knew I'd miss, but they were 'conveniences' not 'necessities'.
I've since upgraded my pc and moved on to EC though.
Yeah, UOA survives because of the lack of attention given to the CC.

They probably figure why put resources into it if a 3rd party covers it?

If this is the case they should expand their list of "approved" programs.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to use the Target Self and Last target UOAssist Keys, but i prefer to have 1 Gheal key and 1 cure, and get a cursor then decide my target or click an extra button for target self.